× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

21 Sep 2010 09:52 #201 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I have a question, let's say NO had broken a couple tackles last night and ended up in the end zone. That would be a push right or would they still kick the extra point? Because points matter at the end of the year. I can't remember. Damn, if we had bet straight up I would be 5-1.

Yeah and straight betting I would be 4-2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2010 10:06 #202 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Yeah and if 6 were 9 i'd be 10 foot tall..Lets just be real, youre 2-4 and a girl is beating you, deal with it.

21 Sep 2010 10:19 #203 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: I would never bet real money till after the third week as it is too hard to know what the teams will really be like.

Bringing out the excuse wagon a little early this week aren't we?

21 Sep 2010 10:21 #204 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: I would never bet real money till after the third week as it is too hard to know what the teams will really be like.

You are so dame cluless that your posts aren't even making sense. You are the one posting excuses every day. Didn't know it was in SF. Didn't know it would be 100 degrees. The refs cost the game. You are the biggest whinerr and excuse maker I have ever met and a lousy better.

21 Sep 2010 10:22 #205 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking don't rub salt there.

So why are you so sensitive for VL? He rubs it in our faces every day and I have never seen you tell him that. He brags daily and tells us all the time how big lof losers we are. I am not playing your pity game with him. Sorry. he dishes it out, then he better have the huevos to take it. Look at all his quotes in this thread how we aren't even worthy or a challenge and we should just give him the money now. Why are you babying him? He brags he is one of the best gambler in the nation. It is fun to watch. There isn't a many people on here if any who feel sorry for him when he has to eat his bragging words. I still like the guy, I am just going to talk smack back to him the same as he does to us.

It's ok CG..I expected nothing less than an akward combination of poor sportsmanship, classlessness and cruelty from him..

Hes from Minnisota

21 Sep 2010 10:23 #206 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

You are so dame cluless that your posts aren't even making sense. You are the one posting excuses every day. Didn't know it was in SF. Didn't know it would be 100 degrees. The refs cost the game. You are the biggest whinerr and excuse maker I have ever seen, and a lousy better.

You might want to go look in the mirror then come back and rephrase that.

21 Sep 2010 10:24 #207 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah and if 6 were 9 i'd be 10 foot tall..Lets just be real, youre 2-4 and a girl is beating you, deal with it.

You really need meds. CG said she would be 5-1 and I said I would be 4-2. Why are you such a whiner? We are all losing to her. So what this is fun. You really need a life.

21 Sep 2010 10:26 #208 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Yeah and if 6 were 9 i'd be 10 foot tall..Lets just be real, youre 2-4 and a girl is beating you, deal with it.

You really need meds. CG said she would be 5-1 and I said I would be 4-2. Why are you such a whiner? We are all losing to her. So what this is fun. You really need a life.

It wasn't so bad when CG said it...She's a girl, youre supposed to be a man so

Man-up

21 Sep 2010 10:26 #209 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

You are so dame cluless that your posts aren't even making sense. You are the one posting excuses every day. Didn't know it was in SF. Didn't know it would be 100 degrees. The refs cost the game. You are the biggest whinerr and excuse maker I have ever seen, and a lousy better.

You might want to go look in the mirror then come back and rephrase that.

Seriously? You use the 3rd grade line, 'I know you are but what am I'? rofllol rofllol I just used a small number of your excuses in this contest. You do it for every game. You are hilarious how you can't admit that you screwed up and picked the wrong team.

21 Sep 2010 10:28 #210 by UNDER MODERATION
Thats it..I don't need this kind of agrivation this early in the morning

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds