× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

20 Sep 2010 17:45 - 20 Sep 2010 18:24 #151 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

JMC wrote: Who is keeping track? Since I think I am way ahead.

It's like golf, you submit your own score card, but if you cheat you're disqualified..Everytime I make my picks i'll post my record..i'm 2-3 with 1 pending tonight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 17:54 #152 by The Viking

I am doing crappy. I think I am 1-4 if we are using the spread both weeks. Detroits' 2 TD's in the last 2 minutes really screwed me this week. But I have the same pick as VL tonight so no matter how bad I did the first 2 weeks, I am still only one down from him. I think CG is 4-1? Maybe? 2-1 last week and 2-0 so far this week. What is your record JMC?

20 Sep 2010 17:55 #153 by JMC
6-0? since I am keeping track. 3-3 for real.I think, I have to check.

20 Sep 2010 18:17 #154 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

I am doing crappy. I think I am 1-4

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

20 Sep 2010 18:20 #155 by The Viking

The Viking wrote:

I am doing crappy. I think I am 1-4 if we are using the spread both weeks. Detroits' 2 TD's in the last 2 minutes really screwed me this week. But I have the same pick as VL tonight so no matter how bad I did the first 2 weeks, I am still only one down from him. I think CG is 4-1? Maybe? 2-1 last week and 2-0 so far this week. What is your record JMC?

Wait a minute I just realized that Houston was +3 I thought they were +6. I covered that. I am 2-3.

20 Sep 2010 18:23 #156 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Wait a minute I just realized that Houston was +3 I thought they were +6. I covered that. I am 2-3.

Too late - you already turned in a 1-4 score card..

20 Sep 2010 18:30 #157 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
When NO wins tonight I will be 3-3 this week and 2-3 last week.

20 Sep 2010 18:31 #158 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Godamit - how can you play when you don't even understand a point spread. Houston won by 3 points..If Houston was +6 you started the game with 6 points..Seeing that they won the game outright by 3 you won comfortably...by 9 points...UNDERSTAND? You'd win if it was plus anything, and you would even win if they were-1, -2, or -2 1/2..and -3 would be a tie...Do I have to go back and check your picks vs the spread now? I was reluctant to participate because I didn't want to have to do that

20 Sep 2010 18:32 #159 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Godamit - how can you play when you don't even understand a point spread. Houston won by 3 points..If Houston was +6 you started the game with 6 points..Seeing that they won the game outright by 3 you won comfortably...by 9 points...UNDERSTAND? You'd win if it was plus anything, and you would even win if they were-1, -2, or -2 1/2..and -3 would be a tie...Do I have to back and check your picks vs the spread now? I was reluctant to participate because I didn't want to have to do that

Who wins with a tie?

20 Sep 2010 18:33 #160 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: When NO wins tonight I will be 3-3 this week and 2-3 last week.

They have to win by 6 1/2

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds