× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

19 Sep 2010 17:11 #131 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Am I winning?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2010 18:10 #132 by ScienceChic

CinnamonGirl wrote: I remember going to games with my son when he was little. Those are some of my most cherished memories. We were at the game when Elam kicked his 64 yard FG. But we only saw it after because we did not ever think he would kick it. It was right before the half and we started to go up the stairs then saw Elam running around the field.

Have fun. They grow up fast and you will remember all these special times. My son and I went to alot of Rox games too.

A friend of mine caught that kick - they have seats right behind the goal and the net drooped so much he was able to snag it! He contacted the team to see if he could get Elam to sign it and when they told him to mail it to Elam he said "No way!". He figured he'd never see it again.

Hot at Invesco? I thought it was perfect - there was a light breeze even. Seattle, specifically Hasslebeck, just sucks. Fun game!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Sep 2010 18:53 #133 by CinnamonGirl
That has got to be worth some money SC. LOL on Hasslebeck sucks.

19 Sep 2010 19:30 #134 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I'm picking

New Orleans -6 at San Francisco
Seattle + 3.5 at Broncos
Baltimore -2.0 at Cincinnati

I'm currently 2-1 for the season

Here are the current lines-

http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... ing-lines/

I predict you 1-2 this week. Denver and Cincinnati will both win.

Do you realise how stupid you're going to look on Sunday Night?

Care to take repeat yourself? I totally called these two games and told you that you would lose those two. I thought you were a professional? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: And all I 'realise' (whatever that word spells) is how much I would never bet money with you. so far you are 2-3 and you are suppose to be one of the best in the country? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

19 Sep 2010 19:30 #135 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Am I winning?

You are doing annoyingly great! :thumbsup:

19 Sep 2010 19:32 #136 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: New Orleans -6 at San Francisco N.O.
Seattle + 3.5 at Broncos Broncos
Baltimore -2.0 at Cincinnati Cinncinati

Good call on the Cinci game. I called that one too. I knew when VL picked Seattle and Baltimore that Denver and Cincinnati would win! Nice two weeks so far! :thumbsup:

19 Sep 2010 19:35 #137 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I remember going to games with my son when he was little. Those are some of my most cherished memories. We were at the game when Elam kicked his 64 yard FG. But we only saw it after because we did not ever think he would kick it. It was right before the half and we started to go up the stairs then saw Elam running around the field.

Have fun. They grow up fast and you will remember all these special times. My son and I went to alot of Rox games too.

A friend of mine caught that kick - they have seats right behind the goal and the net drooped so much he was able to snag it! He contacted the team to see if he could get Elam to sign it and when they told him to mail it to Elam he said "No way!". He figured he'd never see it again.

Hot at Invesco? I thought it was perfect - there was a light breeze even. Seattle, specifically Hasslebeck, just sucks. Fun game!

That is just another one of VL's whining excuses since he is 0-2 today. Both my teams won but didn't quite cover. At least I didn't pick two losing teams though. Still can't believe Detroit scored 2 TD's in the final couple minutes to blow my spread on Philly.

19 Sep 2010 20:00 #138 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I'm picking

New Orleans -6 at San Francisco
Seattle + 3.5 at Broncos
Baltimore -2.0 at Cincinnati

I'm currently 2-1 for the season

Here are the current lines-

http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... ing-lines/

I predict you 1-2 this week. Denver and Cincinnati will both win.

Do you realise how stupid you're going to look on Sunday Night?

Care to take repeat yourself? I totally called these two games and told you that you would lose those two. I thought you were a professional? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: And all I 'realise' (whatever that word spells) is how much I would never bet money with you. so far you are 2-3 and you are suppose to be one of the best in the country? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

I know it's not in your DNA, but try to show a little class ok?

19 Sep 2010 20:02 #139 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

That is just another one of VL's whining excuses

ALRIGHT THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't gonna say anything but
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3124&p=42601#p42601 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3124&p=42601#p42601<!-- l -->

19 Sep 2010 20:11 #140 by CinnamonGirl
I thought Farve was going to get injured before he stated sucking but what shocked me was that call on 4 and something like 4 at the end of the game for the whole ball of wax and they ran it instead of giving to one of the best end of the game QB's around. That was crazy.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds