× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

13 Sep 2010 19:03 #81 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

JMC wrote: How about for fun, since all winnings go to charity, we have to pick dogs or pushes? Then we have more incentive to analyze. VL you should still kick all of our collective asses.

Why did'nt we just pick against the spread then? Nobody wanted to do that? The spread makes every game a 50/50 prposition..Lets go with the spread then.

I'm 2-0 and got the Chargers at -4.5

http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... ing-lines/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2010 19:05 #82 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote: How about for fun, since all winnings go to charity, we have to pick dogs or pushes? Then we have more incentive to analyze. VL you should still kick all of our collective asses.

Why did'nt we just pick against the spread then? Nobody wanted to do that? The spread makes every game a 50/50 prposition..Lets go with the spread then.

Good with me, anyone else?

13 Sep 2010 19:06 #83 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote: Idea, How about we have to pick a push or dog? Rather than favs. More interesting don't you think?

The people here couldn't understand the point spread thing..And favorites don't always win...Nobodies going 62-0 here- The constest has begun

BTW- who's in? How many people do i gotta beat? And who's keeping score?

I'm 2-0

JMC I thought I picked the hard ones.

I should have stuck with the easy picks like VL did and I would be 2-0 too.

I just called my 2 kids that are away at college and told them to drop their classes imeadiatly and come home..Dads got a new idea...We're all gonna go to Vegas and just bet the "easy ones"..Were not gonna play the hard ones, just the "easy" ones..Why did'nt I think of this sooner

13 Sep 2010 19:10 #84 by UNDER MODERATION
I just called some of my degenerate gambler friends and told them from now on to just bet "the easy ones." Everyone seems to agree that that is probably a great idea..

What were we thinking before!?

13 Sep 2010 19:14 #85 by UNDER MODERATION
Hey! I was just thinking Viking, this ingenius system of yours might work with stocks too...Just buy the "easy" stocks, the winnners..And don't buy losers...Just buy the ones that are sure to go up in value, that way you can't lose your money...

What do you think? I'm gonna do a little day trading tomarow using your system..

13 Sep 2010 19:17 #86 by UNDER MODERATION

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Good with me, anyone else?

:hands:

And ,I don't own any interest in Sports Interactive, so this isn't spaming.... but you can deposit as little as $20 there and make $1 bets...

GO CHARGERS -4 1/2

14 Sep 2010 00:35 #87 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Straight up..... I pick Washington over Dallas, KC over SD, Denver over Jacksonville.

Shanny should win in his first game. SD does not have LT, and I am a Denver native. Those are my reasons. LOL :football: :smiledance:

WOW!! You are the new football guru! I can't believe you picked Washington and KC and got them right. I know you picked Denver cuz you are a fan. But I think I will now follow your picks. I would have never picked those two. Great job!

14 Sep 2010 17:44 #88 by UNDER MODERATION
If I would have known it was gonna rain I'd have never picked the Chiefs..That was totaly unexpected and it was a huge disadvantage for the speedier Chargers... I'm sure they did'nt pack their rain cleats for the game...

14 Sep 2010 18:13 #89 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote: If I would have known it was gonna rain I'd have never picked the Chiefs..That was totaly unexpected and it was a huge disadvantage for the speedier Chargers... I'm sure they did'nt pack their rain cleats for the game...

You didn't pick the Chiefs, Vice Loser, Only dogs from now on, deal>

14 Sep 2010 18:19 #90 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Straight up..... I pick Washington over Dallas, KC over SD, Denver over Jacksonville.

Shanny should win in his first game. SD does not have LT, and I am a Denver native. Those are my reasons. LOL :football: :smiledance:

WOW!! You are the new football guru! I can't believe you picked Washington and KC and got them right. I know you picked Denver cuz you are a fan. But I think I will now follow your picks. I would have never picked those two. Great job!

Damn broncos almost got me 3-0

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds