× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

12 Sep 2010 12:19 #61 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Uh, Mr. Crybaby Cutler has had a pick already and is losing 14-3 against Detroit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2010 15:18 #62 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Uh, Mr. Crybaby Cutler has had a pick already and is losing 14-3 against Detroit.

The worst call in history cost Detroit that game in the final seconds. I can't beleive those refs won't get some type of fine or punishment for that.

12 Sep 2010 15:23 #63 by CinnamonGirl
I did not see it. I am sure I will on Sports center. That barely by lloyd in the endzone was a heart breaker. Orton can't do much under pressure.

12 Sep 2010 15:45 #64 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I did not see it. I am sure I will on Sports center. That barely by lloyd in the endzone was a heart breaker. Orton can't do much under pressure.

27 seconds left and Calvin Johnson caught a 25 yard or so TD pass. It was so obvious. I landed with 3 feet down, a hip in bounds and all the time he was holding it in his right hand without moving. He set it down as he was standing up and pushed himself up with the ball and it came out as he was celebrating and they called in incomplete. The announcers even said it was ridiculous and so obvious a TD. If ever I thought refs were paid off, that was a play that was way too obvious. I watched it a few more times even in slo motion and he had it for several steps. I am glad I am not a lions fan. That call was pathetic!

12 Sep 2010 18:00 #65 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Lol, check the standings cry baby

Bears in 1rst
http://www.nfl.com/standings

And i'm 2 and oh in the run for $200

12 Sep 2010 18:06 #66 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Uh, Mr. Crybaby Cutler has had a pick already and is losing 14-3 against Detroit.

Crybaby Cutler 23-35, 372 yds, 2 tds, 108.3 QB rating, and one of those TD's won the ballgame

Kyle "The Neckbeard" Orton-21-33, 295 yds, 1 td, I int-89.9 QB ranking and that INT lost the ballgame

Just pointing a few things out here CG

12 Sep 2010 18:11 - 12 Sep 2010 18:15 #67 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I did not see it. I am sure I will on Sports center. That barely by lloyd in the endzone was a heart breaker. Orton can't do much under pressure.

Dont bother CG, It was clearly incomplete, clearly..The rules are clear- You better learn them viking before you enter contests like this.

In order for the catch to actually be a completion the receiver "must maintain control of the ball after his BODY touches the ground. ... to maintain possession of the ball throughout the entire process of the catch". ...

BEARS WIN- I like this kind a party

[youtube:1jki2plx]
[/youtube:1jki2plx][/quote]

12 Sep 2010 18:12 #68 by JMC
Idea, How about we have to pick a push or dog? Rather than favs. More interesting don't you think?

12 Sep 2010 18:14 #69 by UNDER MODERATION

JMC wrote: Idea, How about we have to pick a push or dog? Rather than favs. More interesting don't you think?

The people here couldn't understand the point spread thing..And favorites don't always win...Nobodies going 62-0 here- The constest has begun

BTW- who's in? How many people do i gotta beat? And who's keeping score?

I'm 2-0

12 Sep 2010 18:59 #70 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote:

Crybaby Cutler 23-35, 372 yds, 2 tds, 108.3 QB rating, and one of those TD's won the ballgame

Kyle "The Neckbeard" Orton-21-33, 295 yds, 1 td, I int-89.9 QB ranking and that INT lost the ballgame

Just pointing a few things out here CG

Hey no argument on Orton.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds