× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

12 Sep 2010 19:01 #71 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I am planning to watch it all on sportcenter in the morning. Nice walk off by Giambi. If the Rox can pull of 2 of 3 against SD this week.....

I don't know. And thankfully the Open was delayed until tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2010 19:03 #72 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote: Idea, How about we have to pick a push or dog? Rather than favs. More interesting don't you think?

The people here couldn't understand the point spread thing..And favorites don't always win...Nobodies going 62-0 here- The constest has begun

BTW- who's in? How many people do i gotta beat? And who's keeping score?

I'm 2-0

JMC I thought I picked the hard ones.

12 Sep 2010 19:10 #73 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote: Idea, How about we have to pick a push or dog? Rather than favs. More interesting don't you think?

The people here couldn't understand the point spread thing..And favorites don't always win...Nobodies going 62-0 here- The constest has begun

I'm 2-0

I should have stuck with the easy picks like VL did and I would be 2-0 too. I had the same picks but decided not to pick the same as him. I should have not changed my NYG pick to SF last minute. SF blew it for me but I will still come out on top of VL. He picks all the simple obvious ones. Not very impressive at all. I think the seal on channel 9 makes those same picks. But he will still brag about his picks. He picks the ones with the biggest spread. Ooooo real challenging. No wonder he was afraid to try and pick them with the spread. There will be some that will come back to bite him in the ass though.

12 Sep 2010 19:17 #74 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I wanted to play ATS..I did'nt dumb the contest down? I'm just playing by the simple rules..I play to win the game, don't tell me were gonna play a game, then tell me not to try to win?..Hello!

[youtube:2q6hxvxw]
[/youtube:2q6hxvxw]

12 Sep 2010 19:22 #75 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I'm 2-0

I should have stuck with the easy picks like VL did and I would be 2-0 too. I had the same picks but decided not to pick the same as him. I should have not changed my NYG pick to SF last minute.

Oh if if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas...Be a man, don't make excuses, you lost. If I got in your head and caused you to change your picks then- I BEAT YOU...

12 Sep 2010 19:23 #76 by UNDER MODERATION
2-0

Go Chargers

BTW- Both my picks covered

12 Sep 2010 19:58 #77 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I'm 2-0

I should have stuck with the easy picks like VL did and I would be 2-0 too. I had the same picks but decided not to pick the same as him. I should have not changed my NYG pick to SF last minute.

Oh if if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas...Be a man, don't make excuses, you lost. If I got in your head and caused you to change your picks then- I BEAT YOU...

LMAO!!! You will never get in my head. You are a total fruitcake. I am not making excuses. I just stated that 5 minutes before gametime I shouldn't have changed my pick. I still had the giants if you look at my picks. I still had the same ones right that you did. I just put a different team in the contest as not to keep tying with you each week. I could pick all the same as you all season and then you will only tie me. I may do that after I catch back up next week. And you didn't beat me. This is a season long contest. I know you need your ego inflated daily as to not feel so bad about your pathetic fairytale life but you are far from beating me.

12 Sep 2010 20:04 #78 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: 2-0

Go Chargers

And seriously, I thought you like to brag about how good you are at gambling and picking againsst the spread, but you were the first to back out of that on this challenge. I know you are scared because you know you couldn't keep up with us if we were picking against the spread. But it's OK, we all know you were just making those stories up anyway. I went 2-1 against the spread in 3 tough games in college. 3-1 if you count the Wisconsin game which you said you bet on AFTER it was over again. No on on here believes you. I had the guts to call them. You just wait till they are over or you pick sure winners with no spread. Wow, impressive for one of the top 10 handicapers in the country. Or was that one of the top 10 mentaly handicaped?

13 Sep 2010 17:33 #79 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: 2-0

Go Chargers

You just wait till they are over or you pick sure winners with no spread. Wow, impressive for one of the top 10 handicapers in the country. Or was that one of the top 10 mentaly handicaped?

You show how clueless you are with every post.."Sure Winners" huh? "Easy ones" huh?

There is something called the Moneyline- Thats where you bet on who will win the game. So here's what you do genius - Take a $1000 out to Vegas and just bet the "Sure Winners" and the "Easy Ones" on the Moneyline- let your winnings ride and in a few weeks you'll have 2 or 3 million dollars..Youre a genius! You've stumbled on the secret to being wealthy- Just bet on the "easy ones" and "sure things"! Why the hell did'nt I think of that before? Why did'nt anybody think of it before!? Excuse me now- I gotta go tell my wife about my new plan - I'M GOING TO VEGAS AND JUST BET ON THE "SURE THINGS" and "EASY ONES"!!!! It's so simple honey!

WTF Viking? Are you really this ignorant?

13 Sep 2010 18:31 #80 by JMC
How about for fun, since all winnings go to charity, we have to pick dogs or pushes? Then we have more incentive to analyze. VL you should still kick all of our collective asses.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds