× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

14 Sep 2010 18:23 #91 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Vice Lord, SD sucks and will the rest of the year. Most of their team was LT. I could have told you that 'Cry me a River(s)' was going to throw tantrums.

I am good with using the spread you just have to post it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2010 18:37 #92 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

CinnamonGirl wrote: Vice Lord, SD sucks and will the rest of the year. Most of their team was LT. I could have told you that 'Cry me a River(s)' was going to throw tantrums.

ok, i'll post it, and young lady..Take it from a guy who played for 6 and coached 7 years..It's all about the offensive line..Anybody can get yards when they have big holes to run through and LT couldn't if he did'nt. It's never all about a running back

14 Sep 2010 18:40 #93 by UNDER MODERATION

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: If I would have known it was gonna rain I'd have never picked the Chiefs..That was totaly unexpected and it was a huge disadvantage for the speedier Chargers... I'm sure they did'nt pack their rain cleats for the game...

You didn't pick the Chiefs, Vice Loser, Only dogs from now on, deal>

I meant the Chargers...And "only dogs"? YOU DONT GET IT..ONE MORE F'ng TIME..WITH A POINT SPREAD ITS A 50/50 PROPOSITION, UNDERSTAND? THERE IS NO DOG! THATS THE ONLY REASON FOR THE SPREAD! TO MAKE IT A COIN TOSS..If you want to play straight up winners it's THE MONEYLINE...Do you want to go back to playing the money line again? We can not keep changing the game everyweek

14 Sep 2010 19:12 #94 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Vice Lord, SD sucks and will the rest of the year. Most of their team was LT. I could have told you that 'Cry me a River(s)' was going to throw tantrums.

ok, i'll post it, and young lady..Take it from a guy who played for 6 and coached 7 years..It's all about the offensive line..Anybody can get yards when they have big holes to run through and LT couldn't if he did'nt. It's never all about a running back

Disagree that it is always about the line. Has a ton to do with it but Shanny showed over and over that you have to have someone that is half way decent along with the line. He depended all on the o line and only won the SB when he had TD. Part of his demise the last few years was his cheapness at the RB postition. I will give you the o line but SD has alot of other deficiencies , mostly head coach. And LT was the heart of that team he was the one that wanted to win. Now that he is gone the bad coaching is going to show itself way more.

14 Sep 2010 19:28 #95 by UNDER MODERATION
The Chargers will win the division.

14 Sep 2010 19:31 #96 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: If I would have known it was gonna rain I'd have never picked the Chiefs..That was totaly unexpected and it was a huge disadvantage for the speedier Chargers... I'm sure they did'nt pack their rain cleats for the game...

You didn't pick the Chiefs, Vice Loser, Only dogs from now on, deal>

I meant the Chargers...And "only dogs"? YOU DONT GET IT..ONE MORE F'ng TIME..WITH A POINT SPREAD ITS A 50/50 PROPOSITION, UNDERSTAND? THERE IS NO DOG! THATS THE ONLY REASON FOR THE SPREAD! TO MAKE IT A COIN TOSS..If you want to play straight up winners it's THE MONEYLINE...Do you want to go back to playing the money line again? We can not keep changing the game everyweek

Sorry I snapped JMC, but gosh darnit-

14 Sep 2010 19:59 #97 by CinnamonGirl
It's all good VL. Do the line it will be fine.

14 Sep 2010 20:02 #98 by UNDER MODERATION
well I got up at 2am this morning and then we played 45 holes at Arrowhead today in the 90 degree heat..I'm a little cranky

14 Sep 2010 20:25 #99 by CinnamonGirl
Jeez, missed that you said the chargers will win the division. LOL

Only if the Kansas City and Denver go 7-9. LOL They might win at 8-8. We are the worst division right now. In case you didn't know.

14 Sep 2010 20:35 #100 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Jeez, missed that you said the chargers will win the division. LOL

Only if the Kansas City and Denver go 7-9. LOL They might win at 8-8. We are the worst division right now. In case you didn't know.

Denver, KC and Oakland suck..

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds