× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

14 Sep 2010 20:36 #101 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
You are high.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2010 20:48 #102 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

CinnamonGirl wrote: You are high.

Ah, no, but you must be if you think the Broncos are going to win more than 5 or 6 games, and how many passing yards did Cassel have last night 68? And i'm not even going to discuss Oakland

Chargers win the division, easy

14 Sep 2010 21:00 #103 by CinnamonGirl
Castle, did not have many yards. I will give you that one.

15 Sep 2010 04:06 #104 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: If I would have known it was gonna rain I'd have never picked the Chiefs..That was totaly unexpected and it was a huge disadvantage for the speedier Chargers... I'm sure they did'nt pack their rain cleats for the game...

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: One page after posting this............'Oh if if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas...Be a man, don't make excuses, you lost.'

You are so frickin hilarious!!! So I throw your own words back at you. Oh if if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas...Be a man, don't make excuses, you lost. rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

15 Sep 2010 04:10 #105 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: If I would have known it was gonna rain I'd have never picked the Chiefs..That was totaly unexpected and it was a huge disadvantage for the speedier Chargers... I'm sure they did'nt pack their rain cleats for the game...

You didn't pick the Chiefs, Vice Loser, Only dogs from now on, deal>

I meant the Chargers...And "only dogs"? YOU DONT GET IT..ONE MORE F'ng TIME..WITH A POINT SPREAD ITS A 50/50 PROPOSITION, UNDERSTAND? THERE IS NO DOG! THATS THE ONLY REASON FOR THE SPREAD! TO MAKE IT A COIN TOSS..If you want to play straight up winners it's THE MONEYLINE...Do you want to go back to playing the money line again? We can not keep changing the game everyweek

Your getting in his head JMC (And that is a very scary place!! :VeryScared: )........... It's easy to do though. I posted a couple comments to see how he would respond and he went on for pages about it. Kind of fun to watch. I was off for quite a bit the last couple days and it is funny to go back and see how much he talked to himself with no response just over a couple comments.

15 Sep 2010 04:11 #106 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Jeez, missed that you said the chargers will win the division. LOL

Only if the Kansas City and Denver go 7-9. LOL They might win at 8-8. We are the worst division right now. In case you didn't know.

Actually I gotta agree with VL on this one. I think SD will win it with 10 wins. Not other team will break 8-8 in that division.

15 Sep 2010 07:07 #107 by CinnamonGirl
SD is going no where. Pick someone else.

15 Sep 2010 13:50 #108 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

JMC wrote:

You didn't pick the Chiefs, Vice Loser, Only dogs from now on, deal>

I meant the Chargers...And "only dogs"? YOU DONT GET IT..ONE MORE F'ng TIME..WITH A POINT SPREAD ITS A 50/50 PROPOSITION, UNDERSTAND? THERE IS NO DOG! THATS THE ONLY REASON FOR THE SPREAD! TO MAKE IT A COIN TOSS..If you want to play straight up winners it's THE MONEYLINE...Do you want to go back to playing the money line again? We can not keep changing the game everyweek

Your getting in his head JMC (And that is a very scary place!! :VeryScared: )........... It's easy to do though. I posted a couple comments to see how he would respond and he went on for pages about it. Kind of fun to watch. I was off for quite a bit the last couple days and it is funny to go back and see how much he talked to himself with no response just over a couple comments.

I don't mind it because because I know everyone reads my posts..I'm the star of the message board

15 Sep 2010 13:52 #109 by UNDER MODERATION
So what i'm I going to play tonight? The dodger game or the UFC fight?

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_2714442

15 Sep 2010 13:57 #110 by UNDER MODERATION
Faggot Rockies

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds