× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

01 Oct 2010 20:09 - 01 Oct 2010 22:43 #281 by The Viking

JMC wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: :PacifyBaby:

I have never had a wittier comeback, I am crawling under a rock now. VL needs your protection? Give me a break. It's you and me Viking, but no Nazi charities please.

No my Charity will be the Tea Party or Glenn Beck something like that. :thumbsup:

Or maybe the pinecam picnic next year? :biggrin:

Indy -7
Houston -3
Jets -6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Oct 2010 22:13 #282 by RenegadeCJ

JMC wrote:

I have never had a wittier comeback, I am crawling under a rock now. VL needs your protection? Give me a break. It's you and me Viking, but no Nazi charities please.

I realize I suck at picking, but you're leaving me off the list? I'm guessing VL HAS protection. Probably those xxs ones! :wave:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

01 Oct 2010 22:25 #283 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote:

JMC wrote:

I realize I suck at picking, but you're leaving me off the list? I'm guessing VL HAS protection. Probably those xxs ones! :wave:

You're doing better than me.

02 Oct 2010 17:22 #284 by ScienceChic
Hey CG! Are you still up for us to come to your place for the Broncos game tomorrow? Can I bring EM and the munchkins or do you want me to leave them at home? Please let me know and PM me your address! We'll/I'll bring yummy food and wine too!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Oct 2010 18:18 #285 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Hey Miss SC,

Was great to talk to you. Tomorrow Highlandsranchbound.com is set to go live. So, set's shoot for two weeks. I am formally inviting the rest of the football guys here. I have HD, just let me know. I would love to meet EM too!

02 Oct 2010 18:19 #286 by JMC
Where are VL's picks? He is screwing up my master plan.

02 Oct 2010 18:44 #287 by CinnamonGirl
I need to pick too here. SC, too bad you have not been picking. I am sure you and I would be kicking their butt.

02 Oct 2010 18:51 #288 by CinnamonGirl
Forgot to say SO's welcome too. LOL.

03 Oct 2010 09:43 #289 by CinnamonGirl
Jacksonville over Indy +7
Cincy over Clevland -3
Houston over Oakland -3.5

I wanted to pick Denver. LOL

Come on guys only and hour and 15 minutes!!!

03 Oct 2010 09:47 #290 by JMC
Indy -7
Jets-5
Houston -3

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds