× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

03 Oct 2010 09:54 #291 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
Jets was probably a sure thing. Not sure how I passed that one over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Oct 2010 14:44 #292 by CinnamonGirl
I got screwed on Cincy. Why didn't I pick the Jets again? LOL

04 Oct 2010 06:27 #293 by RenegadeCJ
:bash :bash :bash :lol:

Ok, new way to pick, after going 0-3 this week. I'm going to pick, then take the opposite!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Oct 2010 07:06 #294 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
are you sure its not a lack of handicapping talent Renegade? But anyway the Broncos got a lucky ref aided win and who could have predicted that the ultra tough and rugged Cutler would get hurt? Nobody, thats who.

5-7-0

04 Oct 2010 07:25 #295 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote: are you sure its not a lack of handicapping talent Renegade? But anyway the Broncos got a lucky ref aided win and who could have predicted that the ultra tough and rugged Cutler would get hurt? Nobody, thats who.

5-7-0

Never said it didn't....in fact, I mentioned my lack of picking skills a few pages back! Still fun though...but also reinforces my reasoning for never putting $$ on games!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Oct 2010 07:27 #296 by JMC
3-2 this week ATS Indy failed me big time.
7-5 for the season ATS

04 Oct 2010 07:46 #297 by CinnamonGirl
I was 2-1 does anyone know my total?

04 Oct 2010 14:28 #298 by ScienceChic

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hey Miss SC,

Was great to talk to you. Tomorrow Highlandsranchbound.com is set to go live. So, set's shoot for two weeks. I am formally inviting the rest of the football guys here. I have HD, just let me know. I would love to meet EM too!

It was great talking to you too Ms. CG! We will be at your place on the 17th with food, wine, and entertainment (ie a 3 yr old and a 7 yr old!) and hope others will join us. This week's game was awesome! I was screaming so loud my son was plugging his ears and complaining - he kept asking if I was done yelling! Gotta work on his team spirit!

LOL - I'd have the same record as Renegade if I were picking, although I could've saved you on the Bengals pick - they ALWAYS lose to teams they shouldn't (especially division rivals! if they had won yesterday, they would've set a division record of beating a division rival 9 consecutive games - no WAY we were gonna win it!) and often beat teams they shouldn't - I don't know why teams haven't figured out that there is no such thing as an easy win. Look at GB yesterday - barely eeking by Detroit.

I checked out Highlandsranchbound.com - totally cool! Congrats on getting that up! Can we join too?! I don't know if they need any more crazy libs or conservatives, but a science chic...??? :biggrin: especially since they have a virgin Ring! rofllol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Oct 2010 19:32 #299 by CinnamonGirl
Of course! We would love to have you!! They could use a Science Chic. LOL. If you know more HR people send them over!

Can't wait to see you on the 17th. Who else is coming?

08 Oct 2010 14:54 #300 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
these are sure things
Bears + 1.5- bears are severely underated
Ravens-7..you know why
Vikings +4 because Sanchez sucks

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds