× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

14 Nov 2010 18:42 #561 by The Viking

JMC wrote: I feel asleep and now I am screwed. I can only pick 2 games.

Now you are down to one game to pick! Did you fall asleep again? The night game is already 1/2 way through the 1st quarter and there is a score so you can't pick this game. You only have Monday nights game left or did you already pick and I missed it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Nov 2010 07:04 #562 by RenegadeCJ

The Viking wrote: I am the only one with 2 wins this week. That is a first. Unless CG gets a win with Washington tomorrow night or JMC pulls his two picks out. Gained a game on VL this week. :woo hoo: 1-2 isn't bad for the professional though.

Ah, but that is where you are wrong. She also picked the bengals, +7, and indy only won by 6. So she is 2-1 also!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

15 Nov 2010 07:32 #563 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I love playing a 3 year old.. LOL And she is winning.

15 Nov 2010 07:49 #564 by RenegadeCJ
The sad thing is....her dad never picked better than 1-2. So far, she is 5-1.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

15 Nov 2010 07:54 #565 by CinnamonGirl
I swear that is the funniest thing ever.

15 Nov 2010 08:09 #566 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote:

The Viking wrote: I am the only one with 2 wins this week. That is a first. Unless CG gets a win with Washington tomorrow night or JMC pulls his two picks out. Gained a game on VL this week. :woo hoo: 1-2 isn't bad for the professional though.

Ah, but that is where you are wrong. She also picked the bengals, +7, and indy only won by 6. So she is 2-1 also!!!

Wow! Good for her. I guess I missed the final score of the Indy game. So she is really beating the professional the last two weeks. She is 5-1 and the top 10 handicapper in the country is only 3-3. If I start using your daughters picks too I can pass VL by next week!

15 Nov 2010 12:17 #567 by JMC
I didn't do much worse than if I picked. I will try to pull off a come from behind miraculous comeback.

15 Nov 2010 14:34 #568 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote: The sad thing is....her dad never picked better than 1-2. So far, she is 5-1.

I didn't enter a contest with RenegadeCJ's daughter, I entered it with RenegadeCJ ..Shoulkd I have Jimmy The Greek pick my games now?

Its not right- You have to make the picks!

15 Nov 2010 14:35 #569 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Wow! Good for her. I guess I missed the final score of the Indy game. So she is really beating the professional the last two weeks. She is 5-1 and the top 10 handicapper in the country is only 3-3. If I start using your daughters picks too I can pass VL by next week!

I think its called cheating

15 Nov 2010 14:57 #570 by CinnamonGirl
:swinging: VL is upset because a 3 year old is winning. LOL

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds