× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

15 Nov 2010 17:04 #571 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
I'm 52-21-4 in college

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Nov 2010 17:07 #572 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

The Viking wrote: I am the only one with 2 wins this week. That is a first. Unless CG gets a win with Washington tomorrow night or JMC pulls his two picks out. Gained a game on VL this week. :woo hoo: 1-2 isn't bad for the professional though.

Ah, but that is where you are wrong. She also picked the bengals, +7, and indy only won by 6. So she is 2-1 also!!!

Wow! Good for her. I guess I missed the final score of the Indy game. So she is really beating the professional the last two weeks. She is 5-1 and the top 10 handicapper in the country is only 3-3. If I start using your daughters picks too I can pass VL by next week!

I think its called cheating

Are you seriously whining because a 3 year old picked some random names and is doing better than you these last two weeks? And are you seriously calling a 3 year old a cheater? Wow!! You really are a poor sport aren't you?

15 Nov 2010 17:12 #573 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: The sad thing is....her dad never picked better than 1-2. So far, she is 5-1.

I didn't enter a contest with RenegadeCJ's daughter, I entered it with RenegadeCJ ..Shoulkd I have Jimmy The Greek pick my games now?

Its not right- You have to make the picks!

I don't care if someone makes their picks out fo a fishbowl or based upon a color scheme. This is all for fun! Let's take a vote. I am all for Renegade's daughter continuing to make the picks.

For crying out loud VL, you use your many years of being an 'expert' handicaper, all your data and experience and resourses, and you say you are one of the top 10 in the country and you are compalining that someone is using their 3 year old daughter to make their picks? Are you being serious?

15 Nov 2010 17:12 #574 by The Viking

JMC wrote: I didn't do much worse than if I picked. I will try to pull off a come from behind miraculous comeback.

You still have time to pick tonights game. At least give yourself a shot at a win this week.

15 Nov 2010 17:16 #575 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: The sad thing is....her dad never picked better than 1-2. So far, she is 5-1.

I didn't enter a contest with RenegadeCJ's daughter, I entered it with RenegadeCJ ..Shoulkd I have Jimmy The Greek pick my games now?

I don't care if someone makes their picks out fo a fishbowl or based upon a color scheme. This is all for fun! Let's take a vote. I am all for Renegade's daughter continuing to make the picks.

For crying out loud VL, you use your many years of being an 'expert' handicaper, all your data and experience and resourses, and you say you are one of the top 10 in the country and you are compalining that someone is using their 3 year old daughter to make their picks? Are you being serious?

You're dammed right I am...No outside help

15 Nov 2010 17:16 #576 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote: I didn't do much worse than if I picked. I will try to pull off a come from behind miraculous comeback.

You still have time to pick tonights game. At least give yourself a shot at a win this week.

Why would you help your oponant?

15 Nov 2010 17:17 #577 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

The Viking wrote: I am the only one with 2 wins this week. That is a first. Unless CG gets a win with Washington tomorrow night or JMC pulls his two picks out. Gained a game on VL this week. :woo hoo: 1-2 isn't bad for the professional though.

Ah, but that is where you are wrong. She also picked the bengals, +7, and indy only won by 6. So she is 2-1 also!!!

Wow! Good for her. I guess I missed the final score of the Indy game. So she is really beating the professional the last two weeks. She is 5-1 and the top 10 handicapper in the country is only 3-3. If I start using your daughters picks too I can pass VL by next week!

I think its called cheating

Are you seriously whining because a 3 year old picked some random names and is doing better than you these last two weeks? And are you seriously calling a 3 year old a cheater? Wow!! You really are a poor sport aren't you?

Did she vote for you in the election too!?

15 Nov 2010 17:19 #578 by The Viking
CG 1-1 (So far), VL 1-2, JMC 0-2(so far), Viking 2-1 Renegade 2-1
Just goes to show ya......

New rankings! (not counting tonights game) CG has a pick and JMC still can pick one tonight.

1) CG with 17-12
2) VL with 15-15 2 1/2 GB
3) Viking with 13-16-1 4 GB
4) Renegade with 12-17-1 5 GB
5) JMC with 10-19 7 GB

15 Nov 2010 17:20 #579 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

You're dammed right I am...No outside help

rofllol rofllol You are calling a 3 year old 'outside help'?? It is like a coin toss!!! rofllol rofllol

16 Nov 2010 06:17 #580 by RenegadeCJ
Don't worry VL...I'll make sure she is inside when she makes the picks.

This is all for fun, and she is having a blast. Who knows, she may go 0-3 next week, which would still be as good as I was doing!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds