× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

16 Nov 2010 08:36 #581 by The Viking
New updated standings...........

Renegade and I both gained a game on CG adn VL this week. JMC, you need to not sleep through your picks next week!

CG 1-2, VL 1-2, JMC 0-3, Viking 2-1 Renegade 2-1
Just goes to show ya......

New rankings! (not counting tonights game) CG has a pick and JMC still can pick one tonight.

1) CG 17-13
2) VL 15-15 2 GB
3) Viking 13-16-1 3 1/2 GB
4) Renegade 12-17-1 4 1/2 GB
5) JMC with 10-20 7 GB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2010 09:41 #582 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest
VL still has a chance to catch me. I am like a cat with a mouse.

16 Nov 2010 10:03 #583 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL still has a chance to catch me. I am like a cat with a mouse.

Or a whiny rat who thinks 3 year olds cheat! rofllol

16 Nov 2010 10:14 #584 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

RenegadeCJ wrote: Don't worry VL...I'll make sure she is inside when she makes the picks.

This is all for fun, and she is having a blast. Who knows, she may go 0-3 next week, which would still be as good as I was doing!!

Buy her one of these

And teach her this-You have to pick them on your own from now on
[youtube:3ujmgkuq]
[/youtube:3ujmgkuq]

16 Nov 2010 10:32 #585 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: Don't worry VL...I'll make sure she is inside when she makes the picks.

This is all for fun, and she is having a blast. Who knows, she may go 0-3 next week, which would still be as good as I was doing!!

Buy her one of these

And teach her this-You have to pick them on your own from now on
[youtube:2t5qpix1]
[/youtube:2t5qpix1]

You claim to be one of the top 10 handicappers in the country. Are you really afraid of a 3 year old beating you? If that is the case I would no way ever reccomend people to place money with you or bet on your picks.

How does your add go. Trust me with your picks and your money, only a 3 year old can beat me!! rofllol rofllol

16 Nov 2010 13:13 #586 by ScienceChic
Renegade - I should put my 3 year old up against your 3 year old! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Nov 2010 14:56 #587 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Renegade - I should put my 3 year old up against your 3 year old! :)

OK, I'll see your 3 year olds and match you with my dogs. I will put all the teams names on treats and throw them on the floor and which ever 3 they pick first I will pick. Then VL can say my dogs are cheaters too!! rofllol

16 Nov 2010 14:58 #588 by The Viking
I looked at the spread and the schedule and it is going to be a tough week. No easy ones stand out.

16 Nov 2010 17:19 #589 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pick 3 of the week... Football Contest

The Viking wrote: You claim to be one of the top 10 handicappers in the country. Are you really afraid of a 3 year old beating you? If that is the case I would no way ever reccomend people to place money with you or bet on your picks.

How does your add go. Trust me with your picks and your money, only a 3 year old can beat me!! rofllol rofllol

Rolfo all you want but you can't even beat the Magic 8-Ball...It at least goes 50% over the long run

I just asked it if "Viking is an idiot" and it said ""It is certain".....I knew that

https://www.msu.edu/~vandrag2/8-ball.html

18 Nov 2010 05:53 #590 by RenegadeCJ
This weeks picks (kid is scaring me sometimes!)

Baltimore vs. Carolina Baltimore -10.5
Indy vs NE Indy +3
Dallas vs. Detroit Dallas -6.5

http://www.sportsinteraction.com/footba ... ing-lines/

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds