are numbers mounting? OR nothing to see here

23 Mar 2020 07:53 #151 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-...-with-just-two-grams

CHINESE had already attempted the king's recommended advice.....and then issued a DIRE
WARNING about the drug use for corona....Dr. F is CORRECT, there must be proven path
BEFORE using this for a different strain of virus....HOW IT REACTS IS NOT WELL KNOW.(for
this specfic virus),the king does NOT know of what he speaks....he has a good feeling about it
and has been proven right lots of times.....says he.

Let's see SCIENCE vs. super ego....I pick science for 2,000 dollars,Alex...(.it's a gameshow)

Bloomberg is the very last source I would trust. They announced they would only write articles trashing the president and nothing negative about any democrat. They are even considered news any more, just a joke.

So, when they offer you the vaccine, will you refuse it because it came out under “the King’s” administration? I’m getting bit tired of the toxicity and hatefulness coming from the left. Politicizing a national crisis is a move that makes pond scum look pretty good.

[/b]

THAT is really rich with irony....toxicity and hate from the left.....YOUR KING is the epitome
of egregious,eocentric ME,ME,ME.......the king has been and continues to polarize the
country...."Chinese virus", I take NO responsibility for this....it is not my fault.it's the Chinese.
or immigrants or O,BUT not ME.

Are u speaking of a 'TRIAL" vaccine or the already PROVEN med? Hell, no I would
never do a trail vac. I have already stated I have DNR/DNI in place and IF a 20 y.o. needed
meds/vent I would exercise my right to die (legally)....and move on, so to speak.....at 73 I have'had a good life and I would gladly give myplace to someone younger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Mar 2020 21:01 #152 by ScienceChic
‘I’m going to keep pushing.’ Anthony Fauci tries to make the White House listen to facts of the pandemic
By Jon Cohen, Science | Mar. 22, 2020

Anthony Fauci, who to many watching the now-regular White House press briefings on the pandemic has become the scientific voice of reason about how to respond to the new coronavirus, runs from place to place in normal times and works long hours. Now, the director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases has even less time to sleep and travels at warp speed, typically racing daily from his office north of Washington, D.C., to his home in the capital, and then to the White House to gather with the Coronavirus Task Force in the Situation Room. He then usually flanks President Donald Trump addressing the media—and when he isn’t there, concerned tweets begin immediately. Shortly before he planned to head to the White House for a task force meeting today, he phoned ScienceInsider for a speedy chat. This interview has been edited for brevity and clarity.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Mar 2020 06:19 #153 by Pony Soldier
I actually have a lot of respect for Fauci. He’s very politically inclined and sent letters to Clinton in 2016 that were... well... gushing. In spite of that, he seems to be sticking to facts for the most part. I do have to wonder why, after every briefing where he speaks, the stock market dives.

24 Mar 2020 06:33 #154 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: I actually have a lot of respect for Fauci. He’s very politically inclined and sent letters to Clinton in 2016 that were... well... gushing. In spite of that, he seems to be sticking to facts for the most part. I do have to wonder why, after every briefing where he speaks, the stock market dives.

[/b]
T o be VERY clear...Dr.F had to be the leader during the REGANS years/ when Regan just
brushed away ANY concern for HIV/AIDS. Dr. F. FINALLY found a way for Regan to "get it"...he fought tirelessly for ANY recognition that the virus was lethal and that the Pres. was required to
protect the people.....it was a VERY LONG battle.

BOLDED....BECAUSE HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH AND THE KING DOES NOT....stock markets
do not like uncertainty and the VAST difference between what the king states...I have a hunch and the science that Dr. F offers is 180 out.....markets DO NOT REACT WELL to that
paradigm. pretty simple, i my opinion.

24 Mar 2020 17:35 #155 by Pony Soldier
techcrunch.com/2020/03/19/french-study-f...e-covid-19-duration/

A new study whose results were published in the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents has found early evidence that the combination of hydroxychloroquine, a popular anti-malaria drug known under the trade name Plaqenuil, and antibiotic azithromycin (aka Zithromax or Azithrocin) could be especially effective in treating the COVID-19 coronavirus and reducing the duration of the virus in patients.

The researchers performed a study on 30 confirmed COVID-19 patients, treating each with either hydroxychloroquine on its own, a combination of the medicine with the antibiotic, as well as a control group that received neither. The study was conducted after reports from treatment of Chinese patients indicated that this particular combo had efficacy in shortening the duration of infection in patients.
Attachments:

25 Mar 2020 08:54 - 25 Mar 2020 08:54 #156 by FredHayek
For some reason, I don't see Dr. Fauci surviving this pandemic. He is in a high risk group and he is pushing himself hard and probably not getting enough rest. I think he probably made the decision to risk his life to help contain the spread.

Just caught some of the numbers coming out of NYC. So concerned for my niece who lives there. So hard to avoid contact, even when you try to do your best, you are going to see twenty times the amount of people I see in a day, if not one hundred times.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Mar 2020 10:17 #157 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: For some reason, I don't see Dr. Fauci surviving this pandemic. He is in a high risk group and he is pushing himself hard and probably not getting enough rest. I think he probably made the decision to risk his life to help contain the spread.

Just caught some of the numbers coming out of NYC. So concerned for my niece who lives there. So hard to avoid contact, even when you try to do your best, you are going to see twenty times the amount of people I see in a day, if not one hundred times.

My mind went to that thought quickly.......I am hoping he can complete his mission of "minding the
Trump trash talk"......WE NEED HIS INSIGHT and the king needs this to run it's course,if
he takes LARGE ACTIONS prematurely, he will have a depression on his watch.....jmo

26 Mar 2020 07:21 #158 by Pony Soldier
Well, this is interesting from the CDC. I realize that cases might not yet be reported but this looks like a definite flattening of the curve at a minimum. This is by symptom onset.

Attachments:

26 Mar 2020 13:13 - 26 Mar 2020 16:49 #159 by homeagain
www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coron...nkohqc4fa-story.html

FAUCI is putting FACTS IN FRONT OF U.....FACE THEM and understand it is not a hoax,the king does NOT have a magic miracle and U
are assuming this will have minimal impact....WTF.....have U collectively gone crazy with mad cow disease or what?

26 Mar 2020 14:13 - 26 Mar 2020 16:50 #160 by Pony Soldier
Fauci is like a doomsday crier. He is a pessimist which makes him the right man for his job because he plans for the worst case. I take what he has to say with a grain of salt because I understand this. He's not an oracle.

Time to create page: 0.588 seconds