are numbers mounting? OR nothing to see here

26 Mar 2020 14:52 #161 by ramage
Please recall that Dr. Fauci said that millions of Americans would die from AIDS
"But granting all the uncertainties, Dr. Anthony J. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, one of the Government's top authorities on AIDS, said today that he believes, on the basis of very ''soft'' estimates, that one million Americans have already been infected with the virus and that this number will jump to at least 2 million or 3 million within 5 to 10 years. He also hazarded a guess that about 40 percent of those infected would eventually develop AIDS and die from it" nytimes.com 1/14/86

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2020 16:02 #162 by koobookie
The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus Cases

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-us-now-lea...-BB11LlDh?li=BBnb7Kz

In the United States, at least 81,321 people are known to have been infected with the coronavirus, including more than 1,000 deaths — more cases than China, Italy or any other country has seen, according to data gathered by The New York Times.

26 Mar 2020 16:18 #163 by homeagain
ttps://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/03/25/opinion/coronavirus-trump-reopen-america.html

HERE U play with the numbers...an interactive map,epidemiologist have constructed so that U UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES, THE
EXPERTS ARE STATING THE FACTS......how many experts does it take for U collectively to "get it"......if ignoring the facts are what u wish
to do.....then we are cleansing the gene pool.....JMO
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

26 Mar 2020 16:19 - 26 Mar 2020 16:21 #164 by ramage
What did you expect when we test many more people? Why don't you report on the mortality? Simply go the coronavirus.jhu.edu for the numbers. Listen to Dr. Brix, or is she a Republican shill?

26 Mar 2020 16:42 #165 by koobookie

ramage wrote: What did you expect when we test many more people? Why don't you report on the mortality? Simply go the coronavirus.jhu.edu for the numbers. Listen to Dr. Brix, or is she a Republican shill?

Read the link I posted. They report the death toll.

26 Mar 2020 16:45 - 26 Mar 2020 16:50 #166 by homeagain
R U holding a medical degree, do U have the expertise to judge IF the info is doomsday or IF
the data is time sensitive? HOPE FOR THE BEST .BUT PREPARE FOR THE WORST.....that
is a m.o. that will become quite common as we move forward.....(by the way, I have enough T.P.
because I ALWAYS stock up on non perishables) being prepared is part of who I am.....

26 Mar 2020 17:35 #167 by ramage
As a matter of fact I am an M.D.

27 Mar 2020 07:11 #168 by homeagain

ramage wrote: As a matter of fact I am an M.D.

RU retired? What is your field of expertise? R U lending a helping hand to your med.comrades?
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

27 Mar 2020 07:44 - 27 Mar 2020 07:46 #169 by homeagain
www.kevinmd.com/blog/2020/03/a-negative-...re-in-the-clear.html

MED.SITE.with correct info,.within the article is a a statement from the king,read the words he speaks
and then tell me he has a grasp on the gravity of the situation....(the words are immature and NOT reassuring )

27 Mar 2020 07:47 #170 by Pony Soldier
That's actually a good point. I will be very interested if and when they have a test that can tell if you've already had COVID-19. I think we may find that it was here for months before anyone noticed.

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds