Pfizer Gets Teen Vaccine Approval.

04 Jul 2021 06:58 #51 by ramage
" Yes, it's a minority of patients, but why take the risk that this could be your child, when the effects of the vaccine are even less of a risk? "

Our point of disagreement.

"Plus, the fewer vectors for disease transmission, they better for us all."

I interpret the above to mean, vaccinate the young so that the baby boomer generation will be better protected.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jul 2021 10:24 #52 by FredHayek
Read a sobering factoid last week. The Spanish Flu never was eliminated, it just mutated into something less lethal.
We are not going to eliminate Covid-19, we are only going to be able to vaccinate against it. I hope it gets weaker, but it looks like it is spreading quickly throughout the world and unvaccinated parts of the US.

President Biden didn't get to celebrate this weekend of achieving a 70% vaccination rate, but Governor Polis did get to. Good for Colorado! America is pretty close to that 70%. Hopefully we will cross it soon.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Jul 2021 07:45 #53 by Wayne Harrison

FredHayek wrote: President Biden didn't get to celebrate this weekend of achieving a 70% vaccination rate, but Governor Polis did get to. Good for Colorado! America is pretty close to that 70%. Hopefully we will cross it soon.

Yeah, Biden got to 67%, not quite 70%.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds