Introducing ROYAL YOGA/YOGA WEAR

07 Feb 2011 10:20 #1 by RY
Welcome to the Royal Yoga/OmShanti Forum

I am very happy to be part of 285Bound and have been a member for quite some time now; I love the site and our wonderful community. Wellness awareness is increasing steadily and I decided to start my own business forum where I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have in my fields of expertise.

Please check back often as I will post lots of good information on a regular basis; feel free to post your questions in the forum and/or contact me personally if you can’t find answers to what you are looking for.

I am a Holistic Wellness Consultant and ND specializing in Yoga/Meditation/Relaxation/Stress Reduction. Healing with Nutrition and Lifestyle Consultations, including Ayurvedic Assessments, Permanent Weightloss Solutions are part of my educational background.

I have practiced yoga/meditation since my mid twenties, studied ayurveda and yoga philosophy/meditation with many different teachers (among them Gen-la Chokyi Dhakpa, Patricia Hansen, Hansa Knox) in various countries (Europe, North and South America) and became a certified yoga instructor a few years ago. I am currently teaching Yoga/Meditation/Reiki/Spiritual Journaling at RRCC, Lakewood, as well as out of my own ROYAL YOGA STUDIO here in Bailey. I taught previously at Meadow Creek B&B, Pine, On the Move Fitness, Conifer; Deer Creek Elementary Bailey.

Based on my personal practice and experience as a yoga instructor and practitioner I developed my own OmShanti Yoga/Wear and Work-out clothing line. It is my mission to provide high quality, yoga/workout clothes made with organic sustainable material (cotton, bamboo, wool, soy) designed for goddesses of all sizes and shapes. Our design is feminine and flattering yet very functional.

Introductory Offer for new yoga students: First class $5
Regular fees are: drop in $12, Five Session Card $55, Ten Session Card $95. Private session available upon request.

For more info/testimonials please see my websites below.

Sophia Paul, ND, Cert. Yoga Instructor, Reiki MT, Founder/Owner OmShanti Yoga Wear, 78 Royal Dr, Bailey, CO 80421 303.838.3322 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              303.838.3322      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

http:/www.sophiasvibranthealthforever.com/
[url=http://www.omshantiyogawear.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.omshantiyogawear.com[/url]

Feel free to watch this short (8min) video clip that shows what Vinyasa (Flow) Yoga is all about as well as observing OmShanti Yoga Wear in Action!

[youtube:2btah2vt]
[/youtube:2btah2vt]oya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 17:55 #2 by nothing wrong with me
Replied by nothing wrong with me on topic Introducing ROYAL YOGA/YOGA WEAR
Do you have pictures of the yoga wear?

08 Feb 2011 10:28 #3 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Introducing ROYAL YOGA/YOGA WEAR
Thank you for your inquiry NWWM, yes we do have pictures. If you go to our website [url=http://www.omshantiyogawear.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.omshantiyogawear.com[/url] and click on "catalog" you'll see our current styles/colors etc. The site is still under construction, we are a very "young" biz and we are working on a professional site, more styles etc currently. We will have a big photo shoot the end of this month and will have those pics uploaded to the site as well.

Keep in mind that all our items are made from organic material (cotton, soy, bamboo) with exception of the boleros and meditation shawls (made from fleece) and we semi custom make them, tons of color choices as well.

10 Feb 2011 10:08 #4 by RY
So you think you are a hopeless case for yoga because you can’t touch your toes? Consider this:

Here is Laura's (not her real name) story-

A few years back I had a young woman in my yoga class who had been in Irak and came back with shrapnel in her back, they could only remove part of it. She was in constant pain and could hardly move; that in turn made her depressed understandably. The doctors recommended yoga. So she came to my class unable to get her hands even to touch her knees. We had to adjust every single pose for her but after 3 weeks she started to see improvement, she felt better because she could move a little bit more easily. She practiced the personally chosen and adjusted poses daily and she slowly improved more and more. Yes, we used lots of props for her at the beginning but the day came when she was able to throw those out, when she was able to move her body in any direction she wanted to – including “touching her toes”. Needless to say that it still brings tears to my eyes when I think of how dramatically her life changed and I remember the big smile of hers each time she walked into class! If she could do it – you can too.

13 Feb 2011 08:10 #5 by RY
About our Name: OmShanti means Peace be with you!
It is Sanskrit, the classical language of Ancient India. The word is used to describe the process of achieving a sense of peace, unity, compassion, and overall well-being

We are mothers, grandmothers, girlfriends, sisters, room-mates, daughters… we are tall, short, medium, slim, athletic, have a few extra pounds… we are 20, 30, 40, 50,60, 70+, we are blond, brunette, redheads… but we all have one thing in common: we love yoga, we love our bodies and we are beautiful and our OmShanti yoga clothes reflect who we are.

- OmShanti Yoga/Workout Wear for Goddesses of all shapes, sizes and ages!

Our mission is to provide high quality, affordable yoga/workout clothes made with organic sustainable material (cotton, bamboo, wool, soy) designed for goddesses of all sizes and shapes. Our design is feminine and flattering yet very functional, developed by a yoga practitioner based on her own experience and practice of more than 30 years.

Details:

16 Feb 2011 10:42 #6 by RY
If you are a male (or if you have a boyfriend, husband, brother, friend….and live in the “greater Bailey area) this is for YOU!
Yoga is becoming more and more popular –finally – among men and rightly so. Women already know about the benefits of yoga, men have been a bit reluctant. This is changing rapidly as we all need more flexibility, strength, relaxation, pain relief AND as a result look and feel much younger!

Men sometimes feel intimidated in a male/female class as women often seem more flexible. Hopefully a “MEN ONLY” class will put you all more at ease!

I hope to get a great response from “REAL Men – who want to do yoga”.

for a clearer view of the attachment please go to http://sophiasvibranthealthforever.com/ and click on the "yoga" tab

21 Feb 2011 10:05 #7 by RY
Here is Debra's story:

I was a beginning yoga student looking for a welcoming class not too far from home ... I live in the mountains. I went to Sophia's first class a little apprehensive, since I'm a beginner. She, and the entire class, was very welcoming and made me feel at home. Sophia is patient and explicit in her teaching, allowing me to learn the yoga poses and get into them much more easily than I initially expected. I learn something new in every class and bring that home to practice on my own. It's been very rewarding to attend her regular yoga classes, I leave feeling more refreshed and energized than I came. They're very relaxing, even addicting enough to get me there every week for the same relaxation and renewal. And to think this is exercise is even more rewarding, I've lost a few pounds since I've starting going to her class. I recommend Sophia's Vinyasa yoga class to anyone who's interested in learning yoga or continuing a regular practice. You won't regret it.
Debra K., Bailey, CO

22 Feb 2011 08:49 #8 by RY
Pigeon Pose (Ekapada Kapotanasana)

Triangle Pose (Trikonasana)

Triangle Pose (Trikonasana)

(fotos taken yesterday at RRCC beginners yoga class)

23 Feb 2011 15:12 #9 by RY
new color/organic fabric choices at [url=http://www.OmShantiYogaWear.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.OmShantiYogaWear.com[/url]

File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:qnbtqp75]ImageShack.us[/url]

01 Mar 2011 09:35 #10 by RY
Its Tuesday !!! Yoga night 5:30pm at ROYAL YOGA - special offer during March only: first class FREE for new students at RY only! come join us, become more flexible, relax, meet new friends and most of all have FUN!

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds