Pepper-Sprayed Kid: 'I Kind Of Deserved It'

06 Apr 2011 19:33 #31 by Super Nanny

HEARTLESS wrote: I just noticed I got drug into this one by VL (Vacuous Lung-butter). Dorknozzle, the police were trying to prevent another of "you" from becoming an adult.

Heartless, you are pushing my patience. Don't make me scold you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Apr 2011 21:47 #32 by deltamrey
Reports are this was the FORTH time police had to subdue the kid......he needs significant help and hopefully has been expelled. He does not belong in a civil classroom.

07 Apr 2011 01:36 #33 by Jekyll

Vice Lord wrote:

Science Chic wrote: No, I don't think he even liked her - his issues with women are deep-seated and ugly, it had to start in his childhood.

Agree SC- and he was definately not breast feed, unless he was breast fed from a stray skunk or something, possibly a weasel....No, I'm guessing he was raised on government cheese.

Ironic isn't it?

Straight up, you have got to be one of the dumbest pieces of garbage I've ever come across.

07 Apr 2011 06:39 #34 by Nobody that matters
That boy needs help, and the parents should be getting it for him.

He's got frustrations bigger than his body can hold and more complex than his mind can express.

First, someone needs to look at how the family handles anger - he could have learned tantrums at home.

Then he needs someone to untangle him - and teach him how to get what he needs without blowing up.

But, in this case the cops were right to spray him. No long term damage, and nobody got hurt. Win/win.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

07 Apr 2011 06:41 #35 by kresspin

onthebeachrobyn wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: I just noticed I got drug into this one by VL (Vacuous Lung-butter). Dorknozzle, the police were trying to prevent another of "you" from becoming an adult.

Heartless, you are pushing my patience. Don't make me scold you.

:goodpost: rofllol

But seriously, the boy has been shown when he acts out, he is put the limelight.

We'll be hearing more from him in the future, I'm sure. I bet there are a lot of cats missing in his neighborhood already.

07 Apr 2011 08:28 #36 by 2wlady
From what I heard the boy say, he did "kinda" mean to kill/harm the teachers.

The teachers just can't grab a kid or they are liable to be charged with abuse. So they call the cops.

I guess the police decided this was one time too many for this kid. That, I can understand.

The mother seems to be the type who says, oh, little Aiden didn't mean it. You need to be more understanding.

Yep, this kid is a time bomb, going off in little spurts. I think he knows he's not right, but doesn't know what to do about it and no one else is helping him. With no parental agreement, nothing can really be done for him.

I find it heartbreaking.

07 Apr 2011 08:35 #37 by Martin Ent Inc
He's lucky as we all know some denver cops are vision challenged and may have seen the stick as a deadly weapon and shot his ass.
Might have done society good though as they could just pay the fat as mother off and rid the world of a future mass murderer.

07 Apr 2011 11:33 #38 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Pepper-Sprayed Kid: 'I Kind Of Deserved It'
he needs help, not more punishment..what did he do anyway, i didn't read it?

07 Apr 2011 11:37 #39 by Martin Ent Inc
read or shut up.

07 Apr 2011 11:46 #40 by Rockdoc
Screw the pepper spray. Take the brat and put him over your knee and give him what he is asking for. He knows what he is doing.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds