The Ring

10 Apr 2011 10:23 #1 by Mayhem
The Ring was created by Mayhem
I think that the Ring is a classic example of the 1998 Harley Classic Electra Glide for sale with 1100 miles on it. Seemed like a great idea when handing over the cash to the dealer , but then reality set it and it became yet another dust collector along with the tread mill clothes hanger, the margarita machine and the pop up camper.
Americans are strange creatures. As long as they think they are being denied something they make a stink about it. Give it to them and they toss it aside and ignore it. No wonder these bankers and politicians hoodwink the country on a daily basis. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2011 10:52 #2 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic The Ring
BB - Americans are dumbed down, lack focus, and spoiled. Bankers have little to do with the issues you address.

10 Apr 2011 11:00 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic The Ring
BB, you are a classic example of biting the hand that feeds you. You have been given a place to talk on the internet that no one else will give you and the people of this site have worked very hard to make a place for you and your views and to give you free speech. Even so, your cruel name calling and remarks have been accepted so that everyone could have a voice here and the ring is that place.

Your arrogance is astounding.

I don't see anyone tossing it aside. And even if they do that would be fine too. The nice thing about the ring is you can post and be attacked if you wish but you know what you are getting into (special ring rules). That is why it is there and we have been trying so hard to keep true discussion in CH so we can really debate. For some, discussion is fun and for some the ring is fun. And all the while not squelching anyones voice.

10 Apr 2011 11:16 #4 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic The Ring

Baileyboy wrote: I think that the Ring is a classic example of the 1998 Harley Classic Electra Glide for sale with 1100 miles on it. Seemed like a great idea when handing over the cash to the dealer , but then reality set it and it became yet another dust collector along with the tread mill clothes hanger, the margarita machine and the pop up camper.
Americans are strange creatures. As long as they think they are being denied something they make a stink about it. Give it to them and they toss it aside and ignore it. No wonder these bankers and politicians hoodwink the country on a daily basis. :lol:

If there wasn't a ring, you would have been nuked months ago, f****** ingrate. Now we have to move this to the ring.

10 Apr 2011 11:21 #5 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic The Ring

CinnamonGirl wrote: BB, you are a classic example of biting the hand that feeds you. You have been given a place to talk on the internet that no one else will give you and the people of this site have worked very hard to make a place for you and your views and to give you free speech. Even so, your cruel name calling and remarks have been accepted so that everyone could have a voice here and the ring is that place.

Your arrogance is astounding.

I don't see anyone tossing it aside. And even if they do that would be fine too. The nice thing about the ring is you can post and be attacked if you wish but you know what you are getting into (special ring rules). That is why it is there and we have been trying so hard to keep true discussion in CH so we can really debate. For some, discussion is fun and for some the ring is fun. And all the while not squelching anyones voice.

CG you are unable to absorb anything I put up because of your jaundiced eye.

The Courthouse

Discussions about politics, current events and science.

You were constantly telling me that this is what the courthouse was for whenever you moved a thread. Since your week old pass off the Courthouse is a free for all. Automotive, buffets, What kind of gun are you, The devine feminine,

What do any of these have to do with the description of the Courthouse? The truth is that the Ring has become a place where threads are sent to die, unless one takes time to post something over there on purpose in which case it simply just gets deleted. And what is arrogant about pointing out the obvious? You and Jim provided a place for people to voice their opinions on any and all things because of all the whinging about pineklan et al and now it is just taken for granted and used as much as christmas lights in a muslim household.

And before you point out the baking thread, that is what is known as highlighting absurdity with absurdity.

10 Apr 2011 11:31 #6 by RidinHy06
Replied by RidinHy06 on topic The Ring
He needs to be ignored!

10 Apr 2011 11:33 #7 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic The Ring

RidinHy06 wrote: He needs to be ignored!

That is why you have an ignore option in your settings dumbass. Carry on.

10 Apr 2011 12:40 #8 by Cowboy
Replied by Cowboy on topic The Ring
I need to get back to work, I home recovery after back surgury. So what do I, I turn on 285. I am glad so far this has not come to arms, but heck give a few months more and who knows. One thing I can say good is it looks like no one gets banned like the other site.

Just looking at the cross section in here and hatefull things that are said, it is no wonder why our country is in the shape it is in. There are groups in this country that feed us this crap and intentinaly keep the pot stired, I feel with with inten, so as to keep all of us at each others throats so we do not see what is realy going on. As it says " a house divided is easily conquered".

Good luck to all.

10 Apr 2011 12:41 #9 by dummy up
Replied by dummy up on topic The Ring

Cowboy wrote: I need to get back to work, I home recovery after back surgury. So what do I, I turn on 285. I am glad so far this has not come to arms, but heck give a few months more and who knows. One thing I can say good is it looks like no one gets banned like the other site.

Just looking at the cross section in here and hatefull things that are said, it is no wonder why our country is in the shape it is in. There are groups in this country that feed us this crap and intentinaly keep the pot stired, I feel with with inten, so as to keep all of us at each others throats so we do not see what is realy going on. As it says " a house divided is easily conquered".

Good luck to all.

Sorry to disagree but this keeps us strong.

10 Apr 2011 13:08 #10 by Cowboy
Replied by Cowboy on topic The Ring
I agree Iron sharpens Iron, I did not say that it was, and if I did I apoligize. I just see alot of disention in the country. if look at polls its interesting that on alot of topics its real close to 50/50 not 70/30 where maybr you have a majority. Just be an observer or (J.A.F.O.) as we used to call them.

Some time I need to learn that cut and paste short cut you used, nice job.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds