If O Had Kept Promises, there wouldn't be a Deficit!!!

14 Apr 2011 17:23 #11 by AspenValley
Hmmm, so if I'm understanding some of you correctly, you think Obama should have not only been able to reduce the deficit during the biggest economic collapse since the Great Depression but he also should have cleaned up the mess left by the guy who was in office for the eight years prior? You know, the deficit that accumulated over eight years of Bush when he walked into office with a surplus?

Is that right?

What planet do you guys live on, anyway?

I am not a fan of the performance of our current President, not in small part because he seems to be just a continuation of the Bush Administration. But do you guys really think you are convincing anyone with your utter suspension of reality in somehow trying to make the current situation all his fault?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2011 18:05 #12 by Nmysys
AV:

Just in case you didn't take the time to actually read the article. It was an opinion piece. You ought to try to read them first!!

Okay, even if I were to again post what I have repeated many times, that I started the Tea Party Group because I was sick and tired of the rhetoric of both sides, and then agreed that George Bush wasn't innocent of it either, would any of you Liberals address honestly what B.O. has done??? He spends like it isn't his money, and it isn't, and he has flipped on absolutely everything he promised, he actually acts like he wishes he was George Bush!!!

Or is that too much to ask of you???

14 Apr 2011 18:21 #13 by AspenValley

Nmysys wrote: AV:

would any of you Liberals address honestly what B.O. has done???[/b] He spends like it isn't his money, and it isn't, and he has flipped on absolutely everything he promised, he actually acts like he wishes he was George Bush!!!

Or is that too much to ask of you???

Is it too much to ask of you to read what I wrote?

I am not a fan of the performance of our current President, not in small part because he seems to be just a continuation of the Bush Administration.

14 Apr 2011 18:24 #14 by outdoor338
AV is a time warp, in case you didn't know, it's 2011, obama is president and not bush..you can google this info AV and check for yourself...

14 Apr 2011 18:27 #15 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: AV is a time warp, in case you didn't know, it's 2011, obama is president and not bush..you can google this info AV and check for yourself...

Why don't you google the definition of "continuation"?

14 Apr 2011 18:35 #16 by outdoor338
Why, your president obama messiah is in charge, the head of the country, the one who has no clue what he is doing. Don't blame bush for obama's failures. Did bush talk obama into the liberal way of reckless spending on obama's watch, not a chance. Why is obama's rating so low? Because of bush?..I hear you lib's attacking and blaming someone who is not president anymore...nice try, 2012 will be a rude awakening for you..

14 Apr 2011 19:05 #17 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: Why, your president obama messiah is in charge, the head of the country, the one who has no clue what he is doing. Don't blame bush for obama's failures. Did bush talk obama into the liberal way of reckless spending on obama's watch, not a chance. Why is obama's rating so low? Because of bush?..I hear you lib's attacking and blaming someone who is not president anymore...nice try, 2012 will be a rude awakening for you..

I don't want to be rude, but frankly, I don't have much interest in stupid "neener neener neener you libs/you cons" pissing matches.

So, does anyone have something to say that would actually add to the conversation?

14 Apr 2011 19:29 #18 by netdude
Welcome back AV, it's been a while! And welcome to a forum where coward338, a former 9 year old bully who by the time he got to be 10 got his ass kicked over and over again, and finally feels he found a platform where he can be the bully again only to end being the laughingstock amongst those who actually think and look at both sides and *gasp* want to discuss both sides of todays issues. This is his mo, if your political views don't somehow land within a .1% of his distorted views, you must worship Obama as a messiah and your team is gonna loose in 2012, oh and numbnutz will chime in and insult you , then... coward33 will then go :yeahthat: . You'll see this pattern repeat at least 3 times a day, like clockwork... :VeryScared:

The good news is the other coward, babyboy appears to be gone for now and we have folks like SS109, grady and neptune, oh and of course our fave righttie wordsmith printsmith who actually try and make points and discuss without insults!

So here I have went into the mud to act like them and boy I feel filthy,and yeah I kinda regret it, except sometimes, just sometimes they need to be given back what the dish out.... lol

15 Apr 2011 08:03 #19 by Rick
[youtube:2nxo9ox7]
[/youtube:2nxo9ox7]

Would someone please explain this or do words not matter? The best part starts at 1:02

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Apr 2011 08:19 #20 by Nobody that matters
How is Obama gonna tell campaign lies while he's sitting in the office he needs to follow through on those promises right now?

He's got to be in a real dilema over that one.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds