Deposition reveals Trump misstatements

22 Apr 2011 17:15 #11 by Nmysys
BTW Obama is Bankrupting the whole country. Why doesn't that bother you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2011 17:18 #12 by Nmysys
Kresspin:

Wrapping yourself in a flag doesn't make you a Patriot. We had Wayn-o do that after the election and everyone saw through that.

22 Apr 2011 17:22 #13 by AspenValley
My impression is that Trump is more interested in fanning his ego than in public service. I think he'll flirt with running and ultimately decide it's more fun to flirt than make a committment.

22 Apr 2011 17:49 #14 by chickaree
But not before he's screwed over the right. Is it possible that he's an operative for Obama?
http://beelected.com/2011/04/are-democr ... a-in-2012/

22 Apr 2011 17:52 #15 by Nmysys
Anything is possible in these times Chicaree.

Let's face it, we elected a man who nobody knew anything about, no records, just hype, promises of Hope and Change. I agree he brought us change from Bush, but instead of being transparent and leading the country, he has proven to be emulating Bush in everything. Maybe Obama is a Bush plant?

22 Apr 2011 18:00 #16 by chickaree
Possibly. It's hard to see daylight between the two. Our country has been ravaged and it's time for us to once again be the grownups in the room and put up a serious candidate that's willing to make hard choices to fix our nation. Playing santa claus is the lefts schtick.

22 Apr 2011 18:04 #17 by jf1acai

You think Trump is better than Obama? He's a lying, cheating, amoral egomaniac.

Agree, and Trump isn't much better. :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

22 Apr 2011 18:10 #18 by Nmysys

Possibly. It's hard to see daylight between the two. Our country has been ravaged and it's time for us to once again be the grownups in the room and put up a serious candidate that's willing to make hard choices to fix our nation. Playing santa claus is the lefts schtick.

I agree, but the first problem is in finding a serious candidate that can unite the Conservatives in the country.

You probably won't agree with who I am looking hard at, but it is Chris Christie.

22 Apr 2011 18:21 #19 by chickaree
Gary Johnson is looking like a possibility to me.

22 Apr 2011 18:46 #20 by AspenValley

chickaree wrote: But not before he's screwed over the right. Is it possible that he's an operative for Obama?
http://beelected.com/2011/04/are-democr ... a-in-2012/

Hmmm, I've yet to see a possible Republican candidate whom one COULDN't suspect of being pushed forward by the opposition.

Easy to see how rumors like this start when all the candidates are so awful.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds