Why do Conservatives post "Do conservatives hate all..."

25 Apr 2011 19:47 #1 by kresspin
Just wondering. It seems that if they are conservatives, they'd already know the answer and not have to ask.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2011 20:39 #2 by Nobody that matters

kresspin wrote: Just wondering. It seems that if they are conservatives, they'd already know the answer and not have to ask.

To bug the liberals, and beat them to the punch.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

25 Apr 2011 20:41 #3 by kresspin
I'm not sure posting something with a negative connotation about conservatives would really bug liberals...

25 Apr 2011 20:52 #4 by Blazer Bob

kresspin wrote: Just wondering. It seems that if they are conservatives, they'd already know the answer and not have to ask.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10377 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10377<!-- l -->

25 Apr 2011 21:09 #5 by chickaree
All conservatives don't anything, any more than all liberals do. That kind of generalization is assinine.

25 Apr 2011 21:44 #6 by archer
I think they are looking for direction....maybe FOX news won't return their calls. They don't know what to think on certain issues until someone tells them what conservatives are supposed to think.

26 Apr 2011 00:21 #7 by kresspin

chickaree wrote: All conservatives don't anything, any more than all liberals do. That kind of generalization is assinine.

I never said "all conservatives." Please read more closely to see where the "all" is placed.

26 Apr 2011 04:53 #8 by Nobody that matters

kresspin wrote: I'm not sure posting something with a negative connotation about conservatives would really bug liberals...

No, but if a conservative posts it with sarcasm, and the liberals don't pick up on that, the conservatives get to giggle about it.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

26 Apr 2011 07:17 #9 by kresspin
Giggle away. My OP was clearly sarcasm as well.

26 Apr 2011 08:17 #10 by Rick

archer wrote: I think they are looking for direction....maybe FOX news won't return their calls. They don't know what to think on certain issues until someone tells them what conservatives are supposed to think.

You must be LJ's twin, same worn out baseless opinion. :Snooze

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds