Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

28 Apr 2011 10:48 #291 by Pony Soldier

despite the White House’s release of the so-called long form birth certificate

See, its starting already. MSNBC is on board.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2011 10:50 #292 by PrintSmith

Martin Ent Inc wrote: well it is a photo copy as Hawaii won't let even the birth person have the original. (heard on the news)

Here's the thing Martin. If what the White House released yesterday was simply a scan of the document given to them by the State of Hawaii, there wouldn't be multiple single objects or multiple clipping paths in the file of the document. It would be a single image, it wouldn't have multiple parts. The PDF file that the White House made available for download yesterday was obviously, and poorly, altered. Not only that, but once they were done fiddling with it, they didn't even flatten the image back into a single layer.

Now, after having looked at the different manipulations (I have the full Adobe Suite - it's necessary in the printing industry) what I can tell you for certain is that the document has been tampered with. Not a single doubt about it - that is a matter of fact, not opinion. The extent to which it has been tampered with, however, remains unknown. When you hide the portions of the images that are separate from the background, there is still a white outline below them of the information. That could be because the images covered the original area of the green safety paper which would indicate that the black portions were selected to be enhanced, rather than altered, for legibility. I'm not saying that this is what was done, but based upon what I am seeing that would be my opinion of what was done.

TM is right - the document has been tampered with. The extent of the tampering, and who tampered with it, isn't something that I have the ability to determine precisely, but there isn't a single doubt that it has been tampered with. The tampering is poorly done, and blatant beyond comprehension. My first instinct would tell me that because of this the tampering was done to enhance, not alter, the information and that the document is a correct and accurate representation of what exists in Hawaii's archives. That said, however, it was a very poor decision on the part of whoever authorized the tampering. If I were Obama, I'd be furious right about now with that decision maker. He just got done with a press conference berating the focus placed on this subject and saying that some would remain unconvinced regardless of what was released when what was released, by the white House itself no less, is obviously a tampered file - which raises an immediate question as to why the document was tampered with, when it was tampered with, how extensively it was tampered with, who tampered with it and when was it known by the president that it had been tampered with.

That fuels the speculation rather than quenches it. Was the fire fueled intentionally? This raises more doubt about the credibility of the president. At this point very few independent thinkers are going to have a lot of faith in any explanation regarding the tampering. The damage is done, the PDF file of the document has been obviously tampered with. That's fact, not opinion. Even if we are told that the tampering was only enhancement for legibility purposes, what will remain is that the president released a tampered document when he finally got around to releasing the document. Big mistake on the part of the president as he launches his reelection campaign. Hillary might now feel she has no choice but to challenge Obama in the primary, and given the disfavor which many in the base now hold him in, he might have a problem even getting his party's nomination in 2012.

28 Apr 2011 10:52 #293 by major bean

kresspin wrote: After the release of the long form and public certification that it is real by Hawaii officials, that book is destined for the Bargain Bin.

That is what Obama is hoping and it is his motivation for the BC release.

Regards,
Major Bean

28 Apr 2011 10:56 #294 by kresspin
Outdoor can give election results a year in advance and you can read the president's mind.

You two should join the circus.

28 Apr 2011 10:57 #295 by Nobody that matters

kresspin wrote: Outdoor can give election results a year in advance and you can read the president's mind.

They did. They signed up on here. :biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

28 Apr 2011 11:02 #296 by Martin Ent Inc

PrintSmith wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: well it is a photo copy as Hawaii won't let even the birth person have the original. (heard on the news)

Here's the thing Martin. If what the White House released yesterday was simply a scan of the document given to them by the State of Hawaii, there wouldn't be multiple single objects or multiple clipping paths in the file of the document. It would be a single image, it wouldn't have multiple parts. The PDF file that the White House made available for download yesterday was obviously, and poorly, altered. Not only that, but once they were done fiddling with it, they didn't even flatten the image back into a single layer.

Now, after having looked at the different manipulations (I have the full Adobe Suite - it's necessary in the printing industry) what I can tell you for certain is that the document has been tampered with. Not a single doubt about it - that is a matter of fact, not opinion. The extent to which it has been tampered with, however, remains unknown. When you hide the portions of the images that are separate from the background, there is still a white outline below them of the information. That could be because the images covered the original area of the green safety paper which would indicate that the black portions were selected to be enhanced, rather than altered, for legibility. I'm not saying that this is what was done, but based upon what I am seeing that would be my opinion of what was done.

TM is right - the document has been tampered with. The extent of the tampering, and who tampered with it, isn't something that I have the ability to determine precisely, but there isn't a single doubt that it has been tampered with. The tampering is poorly done, and blatant beyond comprehension. My first instinct would tell me that because of this the tampering was done to enhance, not alter, the information and that the document is a correct and accurate representation of what exists in Hawaii's archives. That said, however, it was a very poor decision on the part of whoever authorized the tampering. If I were Obama, I'd be furious right about now with that decision maker. He just got done with a press conference berating the focus placed on this subject and saying that some would remain unconvinced regardless of what was released when what was released, by the white House itself no less, is obviously a tampered file - which raises an immediate question as to why the document was tampered with, when it was tampered with, how extensively it was tampered with, who tampered with it and when was it known by the president that it had been tampered with.

That fuels the speculation rather than quenches it. Was the fire fueled intentionally? This raises more doubt about the credibility of the president. At this point very few independent thinkers are going to have a lot of faith in any explanation regarding the tampering. The damage is done, the PDF file of the document has been obviously tampered with. That's fact, not opinion. Even if we are told that the tampering was only enhancement for legibility purposes, what will remain is that the president released a tampered document when he finally got around to releasing the document. Big mistake on the part of the president as he launches his reelection campaign. Hillary might now feel she has no choice but to challenge Obama in the primary, and given the disfavor which many in the base now hold him in, he might have a problem even getting his party's nomination in 2012.

Thanks PS

28 Apr 2011 11:05 #297 by Nobody that matters
It wasn't tampered with. Some moron forgot to turn off OCR when they scanned it.

Sheesh. As a person that would love to find a good excuse to get the sitting pretender-in-chief out of office, even I'm getting sick of this crap.

28 Apr 2011 11:09 #298 by major bean

kresspin wrote: Outdoor can give election results a year in advance and you can read the president's mind.

We're here, aren't we?

Regards,
Major Bean

28 Apr 2011 11:11 #299 by Nobody that matters

major bean wrote:

We're here, aren't we?

Beat you to the punch by 12 minutes, Ha! :biggrin:

28 Apr 2011 11:17 #300 by outdoor338
The Liberals seem to have a motto: anything conservatives can do, we can do louder and with less class. :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds