Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 07:18 #1 by outdoor338
Obama bows under pressure from Trump and american people to show his LF-BC. Trump has obama running scared. This will be a very interesting fight between obama and trump the next several months. The fact that obama has reused to show his LF-BC until today, shows the white house has been taking heat from all sides..all he had to do is show it when asked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 07:41 #2 by 2wlady
So, if you are a public person, you need to display all your personal documents to the public?

Geesh. How logical is THAT?

27 Apr 2011 07:49 #3 by OmniScience

2wlady wrote: So, if you are a public person, you need to display all your personal documents to the public?

Geesh. How logical is THAT?

President Obama promised "transparency" in his administration. To my knowledge his medical records and college transcripts, along with the BC have not still been disclosed. That is not 'trasparency'. If you want to campaign on 'change' and 'transparency' you should deliver. He hasn't.

Remember when Bush's service records were persued by the left like mad dogs? This type of thing comes with the territory. If you're the elected leader of this country, yes, your records should be made public, especially when you talk about an open transparent administration.

27 Apr 2011 07:50 #4 by RenegadeCJ
Yes, if you want to work for a certain boss (the American people) you should show all the pertinent information require by the job description. The constitution has that requirement, and imho, they should have to show ALL their college records as well...which I had to do to get a job.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

27 Apr 2011 07:54 #5 by AspenValley
My question would be will all the "birthers" feel dumb now and go away or will they keep doggedly on, denying that the certificate released to day is genuine?

I'm betting on the second.

27 Apr 2011 07:55 #6 by LadyJazzer
rofllol :lol:

They played you guys for the fools you are...

A) All it did was make everybody who clung to the lies look like buffoons and wingnuts...

B) So what?...All it does is reinforce the information that was already released on the "Certificate of Live Birth"

God, you guys are dumb... So, now do we go after his school records?

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

27 Apr 2011 07:57 #7 by LadyJazzer

AspenValley wrote: My question would be will all the "birthers" feel dumb now and go away or will they keep doggedly on, denying that the certificate released to day is genuine?

Yeah, I'm waiting for the b.s. to start, "Well, isn't it interesting that it 'suddenly' materialized..."

You can't make this sh*t up.... :Koolaid:

27 Apr 2011 08:05 #8 by OmniScience

LadyJazzer wrote:

AspenValley wrote: My question would be will all the "birthers" feel dumb now and go away or will they keep doggedly on, denying that the certificate released to day is genuine?

Yeah, I'm waiting for the b.s. to start, "Well, isn't it interesting that it 'suddenly' materialized..."

You can't make this sh*t up.... :Koolaid:

How about 'it's about time it materialized'. He promised transparency, and he has not delivered.

The sad thing is that so much time is being spent on this instead of the monumental issues our country faces. We have a President already starting his marketing campaign for 2012 and a reality show billionaire chasing birth certificates. What a mess.

27 Apr 2011 08:07 #9 by AspenValley
Transparency in government is one thing, but a birth certificate is a personal document. He had ALREADY released all that was required by the law. What are you guys gonna demand next in the name of "transparency"? His original kindergarten report card? How about immunizations?

27 Apr 2011 08:10 #10 by FredHayek
I am betting the Birthers reject the document as fraudulent.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds