Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 09:48 #51 by AspenValley

Martin Ent Inc wrote: I think they made a gross miscalculation and they've just thrown away one of their best bludgeons.

Not if Trump and others keep right on blathering about it, which they appear to be doing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 09:51 #52 by LadyJazzer
Trump: "I've got investigators looking into this...And you won't believe what they're finding...."

rofllol :lol:

27 Apr 2011 09:55 #53 by Martin Ent Inc
Al Capone's other vault?

27 Apr 2011 10:00 #54 by Soulshiner
Trump: "Well I've been told very recently, Anderson, that the birth certificate is missing," Trump told CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday. "I've been told that it's not there or it doesn't exist. And if that's the case it's a big problem."

Better ask for a refund from those "investigators".

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

27 Apr 2011 10:02 - 27 Apr 2011 10:05 #55 by pineinthegrass
The people who have now been PROVEN wrong keep saying "why did it take so long for Obama to release his birth certificate?"

The fact is he did release it, back in 2008. That document is the official legal birth document as determined by the state of Hawaii. The document released today is not the legal document.

I will give the birthers one new thing to think of, though. Recent AP and Politico articles said Hawaii law does not permit an individal to get a copy of their long form certificate. They can view it, but not copy it. The recent CNN stories changed that by saying you can get a copy, but only by filing a Freedom of Information Act request which would take weeks.

So how did Obama get this long form in just a few days? And we've been told only he can see it, you have to have a legal interest. Apparently an aide got it for him which isn't supposed to be legal.

I only ask out of curiosity, but birthers can feel free to spin a new conspiracy theory out of it if they wish to continue to entertain us. :lol:

27 Apr 2011 10:04 - 27 Apr 2011 10:07 #56 by OmniScience

Martin Ent Inc wrote: I just wonder what all the secrecy has been about all this time?
I mean 3 + years.

Apparently, it's called transparency. You know, just like the other records he's made public.

Now, maybe, real issues may be addressed.

27 Apr 2011 10:05 #57 by Kate

pineinthegrass wrote: The people who have now been PROVEN wrong keep saying "why did it take so long for Obama to release his birth certificate?"

The fact is he did release it, back in 2008. That document is the official legal birth document as determined by the state of Hawaii. The document released today is not the legal document.

I will give the birthers one new thing to think of, though. Recent AP and Politico articles said Hawaii law does not permit an individal to get a copy of their long form certificate. They can view it, but not copy it. The recent CNN stories changed that by saying you can get a copy, but only by filing a Freedom of Information Act request which would take weeks.

So how did Obama get this long form in just a few days? And we've been only he can see it. Apparently an aide got it for him which isn't supposed to be legal.

I only ask out of curiosity, but birthers can feel free to spin a new conspiracy theory out of it if they wish to continue to entertain us. :lol:

This is how:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/image ... pdf?hpt=C1

27 Apr 2011 10:09 #58 by pineinthegrass

Kate wrote:

pineinthegrass wrote: The people who have now been PROVEN wrong keep saying "why did it take so long for Obama to release his birth certificate?"

So how did Obama get this long form in just a few days? And we've been only he can see it. Apparently an aide got it for him which isn't supposed to be legal.

This is how:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/image ... pdf?hpt=C1

Thanks for that, Kate!

Well, the AP, Politico, and CNN have now been proven wrong about Hawaii law. Are you sure those documents are genuine? :wink:

27 Apr 2011 10:10 #59 by cydl

LadyJazzer wrote: Trump: "I've got investigators looking into this...And you won't believe what they're finding...."

rofllol :lol:

THEY FOUND JIMMY HOFFA????!!!!!! rofllol :pop

27 Apr 2011 10:10 #60 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: obama caved in because trump and most of the american people wanted the truth about his BC, a simple solution, just show it..but noooo, he had to be forced by trump...this is just the beginning, wait and see what is going to happen this summer..should be fun to watch..obama and his spin machine in action! :woo hoo:

Let me get this straight. You are one of the birthers on this forum that have repeatedly called for President Obama to release his long form birth certificate in order to answer your questions about the legitimacy of his birth. You've said this repeatedly, over and over. When asked, point blank by myself and others, "What would satisfy you in order to prove his natural born citizen status?" you have responded by saying "Release his long form birth certificate."

That has now been done. Will you do the honorable thing and admit he is a natural born citizen?

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds