Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 11:10 #81 by outdoor338
LJ..remember when you made up stuff about the AZ shooter, you lied and said it was a tea party, conserv, republican who shot Giffords :VeryScared: . I guess you can make this stuff up, you sure did rofllol :lol: :woo hoo: :wave: :lol: rofllol :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 11:11 #82 by pineinthegrass
Create a negative of that fake birth certificate Obama photoshopped. Then cut it in four pieces. Reverse top to bottom, and right to left, then paste it back together.

You'll get this...

27 Apr 2011 11:13 #83 by major bean
I went to http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf and left clicked on the PCF image. This selected the entire image. I then right clicked upon the image. A small box field appeared upon the image that said "Copy Image "CTRL+C". Left click on this box. Open any image processing software such as PAINT and then paste the image into this software. You will get exactly what I got.

IT IS A FAKE!

This is the picture that you get.

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad63/majorbean/ObamaBC.jpg?1303923815

Regards,
Major Bean

27 Apr 2011 11:15 #84 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: Its been answered kate..."I'm ok with it"...nothing more to say!

I'm not sure what that means.

Does it mean "I accept this as proof that President Obama is a natural born citizen."

Or is it a way of saying "I cannot bring myself to admit that I was wrong, so this is a way of admitting I was wrong without actually saying I was wrong."

27 Apr 2011 11:15 #85 by LadyJazzer
Stop digging....

You can't fix stupid.

27 Apr 2011 11:18 #86 by cydl
mb, I'm a software developer working in the financial industry. We routinely allow images of documents to be viewed, but capture attempts to copy or save the images (or pdfs) and obscure the contents for reasons of security. Would you want any yahoo on the internet to be able to copy the image of your birth certificate?

27 Apr 2011 11:21 #87 by AspenValley

cydl wrote: mb, I'm a software developer working in the financial industry. We routinely allow images of documents to be viewed, but capture attempts to copy or save the images (or pdfs) and obscure the contents for reasons of security. Would you want any yahoo on the internet to be able to copy the image of your birth certificate?

Spoilsport!

27 Apr 2011 11:22 #88 by kresspin

major bean wrote: I went to http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf and left clicked on the PCF image. This selected the entire image. I then right clicked upon the image. A small box field appeared upon the image that said "Copy Image "CTRL+C". Left click on this box. Open any image processing software such as PAINT and then paste the image into this software. You will get exactly what I got.

It's a pdf,not a PCF you idiot. A pdf is not an image. It's a pdf. The fact that your awesome Paint program didn't show it correctly doesn't mean it's a fake. It means you're an idiot for trying to copy a pdf as an image.

You can't fix stupid.

27 Apr 2011 11:23 #89 by Kate
Major Bean, this is the image that has been posted on CNN.com:

27 Apr 2011 11:23 #90 by pineinthegrass

cydl wrote: mb, I'm a software developer working in the financial industry. We routinely allow images of documents to be viewed, but capture attempts to copy or save the images (or pdfs) and obscure the contents for reasons of security. Would you want any yahoo on the internet to be able to copy the image of your birth certificate?

Back to work in his unibomber-like cabin for MB!

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds