Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 14:03 #121 by Soulshiner

Nmysys wrote: Hmmmmm!! Page after page of the Liberals getting their jollies thinking how smart they are because the B.C. was released. BTW, it's the same one that has been posted for a long time.

It's really comical that you have such a wonderful example to praise. Enjoy it.

What a joke and a mockery of what this country used
to stand for. Now the lunatics are truly running the asylum.

An almost predictable response. A joke and a mockery, that's what the noise the Birthers has been. Birthers wanted the LFBC released and now it has and some people don't have the class to acknowledge that they were wrong and were distracting the country from what is really important. Now, they want to forget about the whole nonsensical issue and concentrate and debate about the real issues. Thanks, but they chose to sink with their issue that they have wasted 2 years of our time with.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 14:08 #122 by AspenValley
I think the only thing that would have surprised me more than it would have to find out that the Birthers were right would be if they'd found proof that Obama was born in Kenya buried under the infamous WMD.

27 Apr 2011 14:13 #123 by Nmysys

Birthers wanted the LFBC released and now it has and some people don't have the class to acknowledge that they were wrong and were distracting the country from what is really important. Now, they want to forget about the whole nonsensical issue and concentrate and debate about the real issues. Thanks, but they chose to sink with their issue that they have wasted 2 years of our time with.

Gee! I had no idea that I was responsible for wasting two years of your time. As far as I am concerned nothing has changed at all. Continue with your joking between yourselves, it is still comical.

Considering that Obama really hasn't given any of you anything to really cheer about since he was elected, it is good to see you all so delirious about this feint. Meanwhile your glorious leader is still doing his Pied Piper routine for all of his lemmings.

27 Apr 2011 14:18 #124 by AspenValley

Nmysys wrote:

Birthers wanted the LFBC released and now it has and some people don't have the class to acknowledge that they were wrong and were distracting the country from what is really important. Now, they want to forget about the whole nonsensical issue and concentrate and debate about the real issues. Thanks, but they chose to sink with their issue that they have wasted 2 years of our time with.

Gee! I had no idea that I was responsible for wasting two years of your time. As far as I am concerned nothing has changed at all. Continue with your joking between yourselves, it is still comical.

Considering that Obama really hasn't given any of you anything to really cheer about since he was elected, it is good to see you all so delirious about this feint. Meanwhile your glorious leader is still doing his Pied Piper routine for all of his lemmings.

It's really hilarious watching you all wandering around ranting with your crests all fallen like that.

27 Apr 2011 14:19 #125 by LadyJazzer
Weapons of Mass Deflection ON!!!!!

Nothing else intelligent to say?... How unusual.

27 Apr 2011 14:23 #126 by Nmysys
There has been nothing to deflect. Still comical watching!!! Rant on!

27 Apr 2011 14:24 #127 by outdoor338

kresspin wrote: I'm wondering how long it will be before the wingnut crowd starts demanding documents to prove Hawaii was really a state when Obama was born.

Depends, does obama know which order Hawaii falls into, out of the 57 states he says there is :VeryScared: ? Maybe he will say it's number 52, 55, or 57! :lol: :woo hoo: :biggrin:

27 Apr 2011 14:28 #128 by outdoor338
This is great watching the maggots spin and defend obama! Kinda makes my heart feel warm and fuzzy! 2012 is gonna be fun..this summer is going to be fun..will obama fix things or go on his campaign tour??

27 Apr 2011 14:29 #129 by Soulshiner
You're right, this has been great. The credibility of a few posters on 285 has been destroyed and yet they cling to their discredited beliefs and try desperately to deflect the discussions towards anything but their failure. Gone from PC, vanquished on 285, where will they go now? [url=http://www.freerepublic.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.freerepublic.com[/url] so they can gnash and wail along with all of the other teabaggers/birthers/crazies. Today, the teabirthers lost any semblance of authority or respect that they ever had left on 285. What a great day.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

27 Apr 2011 14:30 #130 by outdoor338
Nmysys, obama has given us, higher gas prices, no jobs, a poor econ, a china we don't want..and there worried about defending obama's BC! You can't make this stuff up..it's amazing.. :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds