Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 14:32 #131 by outdoor338
keep defending obama soul..everyone is laughing at you..you're still defending a president, who can't run this country..2012 will not be fun for you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 14:34 #132 by AspenValley
Definitions:

Lunatics: People who had it right and didn't buy into lunatic theories about Obama's birth.

Maggots: People who had it right and didn't buy into lunatic theories about Obama's birth.

It must be really hard to always be wrong about everything, from WMD to Birth Certificates, hey guys? I'm assuming you are having a really bad day 'cause of that. Otherwise I might have to get a little annoyed at the totally unjustified name-calling I'm seeing here. I have a low tolerance for fools, but even less tolerance for rude fools.

27 Apr 2011 14:36 #133 by Pony Soldier

outdoor338 wrote: Nmysys, obama has given us, higher gas prices, no jobs, a poor econ, a china we don't want..and there worried about defending obama's BC! You can't make this stuff up..it's amazing.. :biggrin:

If that's what you wanted to debate about, we'd probably be on the same side more often than not. You are the one who pushed this birther crap on all of us daily thus sealing your eternal place in the archives of stupid.

27 Apr 2011 14:40 #134 by AspenValley

towermonkey wrote: You are the one who pushed this birther crap on all of us daily thus sealing your eternal place in the archives of stupid.

I guess some people just have to achieve greatness at SOMETHING.....

27 Apr 2011 14:41 #135 by Kate
I thought conservatives were all about personal responsibility. What happened here? Some of the conservative posters on this forum made their bed with the birthers and now that it's been exposed as a fraud, few are willing to come forward, accept responsibility for their bad decision and admit they were wrong?

27 Apr 2011 14:43 #136 by outdoor338
WMD's, you mean the WMD's your liberal pals said we had..kennedy, clintoon, schumer, kerry..yep..AV..I suppose these videos have been tampered with.. lol

[youtube:3v5zykop]
[/youtube:3v5zykop]

Trump has done something no other person has been able to do, and its just the beginning..get under obama's skin..this summer will be fun..not for you AV..oh, I keep forgetting your not a lib, but an independant, right? :biggrin:

TM..please do better then this post..god..some of you libs are losing it...start planning on your obama farewell tour, will be coming soon!

27 Apr 2011 14:43 #137 by archer
I think I had more respect for nmysys when he was sulking in the corner. He and outdoor are not taking defeat well.....they are like a couple of 2 year olds who were cought stealing.....1001 excuses why it wasn't really stealing and a whole lot of whining when a simple "we were wrong" would have gone a long way towards restoring their credibility.

27 Apr 2011 14:44 #138 by chickaree
They'll never shut up. Pogo had it right. These morons will eventually kill the GOP if they don't learn to shut up. :|

27 Apr 2011 14:46 #139 by Kate
The behaviour is strikingly similar to that of a sports fan when their team loses.

27 Apr 2011 14:47 #140 by AspenValley

Kate wrote: I thought conservatives were all about personal responsibility. What happened here? Some of the conservative posters on this forum made their bed with the birthers and now that it's been exposed as a fraud, few are willing to come forward, accept responsibility for their bad decision and admit they were wrong?

You're kidding, right? Personal responsibility? That's just conservative-code for punishing criminals as intensely as possible, forcing single mothers with five kids to go out and get a job already, and making sure no one taxes them one thin dime for something they don't personally benefit from. Maybe not even then.

Nothing to do with owning up to when they are wrong, I assure you.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds