Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 15:22 #161 by outdoor338
I am hearing about copper being the pace to invest, siler is a good bet as well...that's what he said wait it out...the high for gold is in August he said..in these times still scary..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 15:24 #162 by outdoor338

Soulshiner wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: keep defending obama soul..everyone is laughing at you..you're still defending a president, who can't run this country..2012 will not be fun for you!

Everyone is laughing at who? You have quickly become the joke of 285...

only in the eyes of a fool..that be you soul..when does your hate stop? I see a very bitter person in you!

27 Apr 2011 15:24 #163 by LadyJazzer
More from WorldNutDaily guy:

Even if it is authentic, Farah said the real issue is that Obama is still not eligible to be president because his father was Kenyan and his adopted father was Indonesian, making him a potential “dual citizen” of two separate foreign countries. (Farah supplied no evidence to support his contention that Obama ever held “dual citizenship.” Nor did he explain why it would make any difference, given Obama’s birth to an American mother on U.S. soil, which would meet the U.S. Constitution’s requirement that he be a “natural-born citizen.”)

Wackjobs of America, UNTIE!!!! er, UNITE!!!!

27 Apr 2011 15:24 #164 by kresspin

outdoor338 wrote: This friend of mine is big into gold and silver...he said with the right conditiions, gold will drive the price of oil up and we could see $6.00..makes me wonder..

What drives the price of oil is the US dollar, not gold.

All crude is paid for in US dollars. If the value of the dollar goes down, the price of crude goes up because it costs more US dollars to buy it.

This nugget is from Michael Brown, KOA talk show host and Republican darling. (You know, the same Michael Brown of FEMA during Hurricane Katrina?)

A national network story on Gold investing pointed out the stock market has gone up faster than gold, as have a bunch of things.

27 Apr 2011 15:25 #165 by Pony Soldier
Silver is a better investment right now anyway - the fees are much less. Copper, hadn't hear that. I'll do some checking.

27 Apr 2011 15:26 #166 by Pony Soldier

kresspin wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: This friend of mine is big into gold and silver...he said with the right conditiions, gold will drive the price of oil up and we could see $6.00..makes me wonder..

What drives the price of oil is the US dollar, not gold.

All crude is paid for in US dollars. If the value of the dollar goes down, the price of crude goes up because it costs more US dollars to buy it.

This nugget is from Michael Brown, KOA talk show host and Republican darling. (You know, the same Michael Brown of FEMA during Hurricane Katrina?)

A national network story on Gold investing pointed out the stock market has gone up faster than gold, as have a bunch of things.

Yep, that's what I said a couple of pages ago about deflated dollars. I think the dollar is being deflated onn purpose.

27 Apr 2011 15:28 #167 by Martin Ent Inc
Damn TM you bought at the wrong tiome, bad info?

In the 73' you could get gold for about 99.an ounce then it went to 180.
Then in late 79' hit around 500.00

27 Apr 2011 15:31 #168 by Pony Soldier

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Damn TM you bought at the wrong tiome, bad info?

In the 73' you could get gold for about 99.an ounce then it went to 180.
Then in late 79' hit around 500.00

lol - bought in early '81 for around $600. I think it was around $250 when I finally decided to take my beating.

27 Apr 2011 15:31 #169 by LadyJazzer

George Stepanopoulos reminds us that he recently asked Trump in an interview if he'd release his tax returns if Obama released the birth certificate Trump has been demanding. Trump responded:

"Maybe I'm going to do the tax returns when Obama does his birth certificate. I may tie my tax returns. I'd love to give my tax returns. I may tie my tax returns into Obama's birth certificate."

I've asked a Trump spokesperson whether he will now release his tax returns in light of this morning's development

The question of whether Trump will follow through no this suggestion goes directly to the heart of whether Trump's presidential flirtation has been a big fraud all along. Those who say it's a ruse argue that Trump will never run for president, because he'd have to reveal that his net worth is far less than he's claimed. Trump, who bristles at this suggestion, sought to dispel such talk by suggesting to Stephanopoulos that he'd release his tax returns if Obama released his birth certificate -- apparently thinking he was secure in the knowledge that Obama would never do this. Now Trump's bluff has been called.

Show us the money, Donald. Show us your grades. Show us the invoices from your crack team of birthernaut investigators that haven't delivered proof, that Obama was born elsewhere or of their existence. Show me a guy from your old neighborhood who even remembers you were around.

'll leave you with the thoughts of The Onion's Baratunde Thurston, who basically just went off today when he heard what was happening. Of Trump's birther binge, Thurston says, "It's embarrassing to the entire nation that we would sit and let this happen. We have all been debased by this incident. By this charlatan, by this con man, by this mere promoter of himself."

"No one has ever asked [Trump] to prove anything," Thurston points out. That should change!

So, where are the tax returns? Where are the ORIGINAL marriage licenses?...ALL of them....

27 Apr 2011 15:46 #170 by BearMtnHIB
I think LJ came off her unit today.

Hi LJ!! You ok?

Well- I hope this is a real birth certificate. Do we actually know where this nitwit was born now? What hospital and what doctor and everything?

I hope so- because there are much more serious issues to attend to- and we can use all the IQ that has been dirverted to Obama's hiding these documents - to attend the serious issues of our country being destroyed by looters.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds