Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 17:52 #201 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: actually, panty hose are tied to oil prices, or didn't you know that :VeryScared: ? If oil prices are not tied to the presidential job description, why did you libs blame bush for higher gas prices? :biggrin: :popcorn:

Everything is tied to oil prices, or didn't you know that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 17:54 #202 by outdoor338
lets see if you can respond to my question about bush being attacked for higher gas prices...just wondering :pop

27 Apr 2011 17:55 #203 by AspenValley

Martin Ent Inc wrote: The Shrub and the bub, in the same situation. Hmm...

And whatever Slub comes next will be in the same situation too. Oil price shocks are going to be with us until and unless our society collapses or we come up with some miraculous substitute for oil. The days of cheap and plentiful oil are history.

27 Apr 2011 17:57 #204 by kresspin

outdoor338 wrote: If oil prices are not tied to the presidential job description, why did you libs blame bush for higher gas prices? :biggrin: :popcorn:

BECAUSE the high gas prices at the time were the result of Bush's DECISION to invade Iraq and the subsequent destruction of the oil fields, which DROVE UP the price of gas.

27 Apr 2011 17:59 #205 by Nmysys

But whatever is addressed, you ignore it, so what's the point? You can't fix stupid.

Yes we can and will in 2012!!!

27 Apr 2011 17:59 - 27 Apr 2011 18:12 #206 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: lets see if you can respond to my question about bush being attacked for higher gas prices...just wondering :pop

Since I didn't attack him for oil prices, I don't feel obligated to defend anyone who did. He didn't cause high oil prices and neither did Obama.

I might have had some suspicions, though, that some of his oil company buddies might be taking advantage of the situation, though, and I won't apologize for that. If you can show Obama has ties to people who are profiting from this, please fill us in.

27 Apr 2011 18:00 #207 by kresspin
His actions caused the high oil prices.

27 Apr 2011 18:05 #208 by outdoor338

27 Apr 2011 18:07 #209 by outdoor338
Well, AV we actually agree on bush and gas prices..I don't blame obama either...who is the blame? I'm still trying to figure that out...is it congress, the oil companies, speculators, who?

27 Apr 2011 18:09 #210 by kresspin
You managed to spin it back to oil again.

Should I start a new discussion on the Birth Certificate?

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds