Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 18:11 - 27 Apr 2011 18:11 #211 by outdoor338
kresspin, you just hate it when you're not the center of attention. I am talking with AV, you have a problem with that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 18:11 #212 by AspenValley

kresspin wrote: You managed to spin it back to oil again.

Should I start a new discussion on the Birth Certificate?

Nah, no need, we've already established all the flat-earthers are not going to admit they're flat-earthers. Honestly, did you expect anything else?

27 Apr 2011 18:13 #213 by LadyJazzer
The AfterBirthers just can't admit it... rofllol :lol:

That's okay... We'll wait for FauxNoise, DrudgeRetort, WorldNutDaily, RedNutz.com, and NewsMin, (er, NewsMax) to tell them what their talking points should be...

[conservative crickets chirping]

27 Apr 2011 18:17 #214 by outdoor338
LJ, this thread is slowly dying...people are tired..maybe you can start another hate thread...how about one on, Girl Scouts selling cookies at King Supers!

27 Apr 2011 18:20 #215 by pineinthegrass

Nmysys wrote: So you all can rant some more.

• Supposedly the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), why is the green patterned background of the document’s safety paper seem to be so seamless?
• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?
• The certificate says “African” for Obama’s father’s race when the term used in the 1960’s was “Negro”.

Assuming you are really serious, thanks for proving my prediction correct from last December...

pineinthegrass wrote: As I mentioned before, when Obama released his Certificate of Live Birth (the new, shorter form), the birthers were all over that claiming it was fake. No raised seal (the seal was raised), photo shop job on the name, and other stuff. Nothing stuck and you don't hear the fake claims any more. So then they demanded the original certificate. And if that is released, they will still claim it's fake.

http://285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6766&p=75894&hilit=fake#p75894

And so far as your new questions go, I'll take a stab at them without doing any research...

• Supposedly the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), why is the green patterned background of the document’s safety paper seem to be so seamless?

I'm not exactly clear about the question, but I'd guess the original document was scanned and then printed on the Hawaii's offical green patterned paper (the same pattern on his short form as I recall). That explain it?

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

Why not? Aug 4th, 1961 was also a Friday. So I guess it took a couple of working days for the form to get stamped by a clerk.

• The certificate says “African” for Obama’s father’s race when the term used in the 1960’s was “Negro”.[/quote]

As mentioned before, this has been answered here before because the same thing is on his short form. Hawaii just asked the parents to list their race. They accepted whatever the parents chose to give them. Negro probably wasn't a term used by his Kenyan father.

27 Apr 2011 18:29 - 27 Apr 2011 18:30 #216 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: Well, AV we actually agree on bush and gas prices..I don't blame obama either...who is the blame? I'm still trying to figure that out...is it congress, the oil companies, speculators, who?

It's not a "who", it's a "what". We have reached and possibly passed the point where demand for oil can be met by current production and have started down the bell curve on the other side. From here on out, any slight shock can and will send prices spiralling up. They will come down again, somewhat, but not quite as low as they were before each shock. It's supply and demand. No, we haven't "run out" of oil and we probably never will, in the sense of there being "no" oil left. However, the economic effects are still horrific. There is more demand for oil in the world than can be met, no matter how much we drill. And the price of obtaining oil is going to go higher and higher. Much of the "easy" oil is gone.

It doesn't matter who you elect as President or what their "oil policy" is, the era of cheap and plentiful oil is simply over. It also doesn't matter how much you drill, it will only hasten the day when the price of oil simply rises to the point where our economy grinds to a complete halt.

27 Apr 2011 18:30 #217 by archer
wow....I come back after a nice walk with the dog and a visit to my neighbor and see nothing has changed....the birthers are either claiming they are still birthers because this birth certificate is a fake....or trying their damndest to get this thread onto any topic BUT the birth certificate because they are tired of looking like fools....

I'll bet tomorrow it's the SOS, DD.

I sorta scanned through the posts I missed, but I don't recall anyone saying....gee, I was wrong, I guess Obama WAS born in the US.....did I miss that post?

27 Apr 2011 18:31 #218 by LadyJazzer
"Negro" was a term used by racist whites--Not what a man who is proud of his African heritage would use... Unless, of course, you would be racist enough to impose what your own twisted sense of race-terms on a man from 50 years ago.

27 Apr 2011 18:34 #219 by Martin Ent Inc
12-21-12

All over so why worry...

27 Apr 2011 18:39 #220 by LadyJazzer
Yes, I have my cruise booked for 12-22-12...

Of course, apparently some of you may be in trouble before that:

It looks like you may be in trouble in just a few weeks... :lol: rofllol

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds