Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 16:48 #181 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: kresspin, no one really cares what you think...TM and I are talking about oil, gold, silver....something that obama is going to have to debate about..

Then go start your own thread about oil, gold, and silver....this thread is about Obama's birth certificate....care to comment on that?

It's so obvious what you are trying to do, It's time to sit back and see if outdoor can bite the bullet and say he was wrong, Obama really was born in the USA.

anyone want to count the conservative crickets with me while we wait?

:popcorn:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 16:49 #182 by HEARTLESS
I'm not sure it wasn't because his grand mother said he was born in and attended school in Kenya. But for me, I'd like to deny he's an American and trade him in for someone that actually cares about the US.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

27 Apr 2011 16:51 #183 by Nmysys
The Liberals are Demanding today. You would think that Obama had released his Real birth Certificate!!!

What a loony bin.

:rofl

27 Apr 2011 16:56 #184 by Martin Ent Inc

archer wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: kresspin, no one really cares what you think...TM and I are talking about oil, gold, silver....something that obama is going to have to debate about..

Then go start your own thread about oil, gold, and silver....this thread is about Obama's birth certificate....care to comment on that?

It's so obvious what you are trying to do, It's time to sit back and see if outdoor can bite the bullet and say he was wrong, Obama really was born in the USA.

anyone want to count the conservative crickets with me while we wait?

:popcorn:

OK so if it is real then it's like gold with a silver linining contaminated with some slippery oil. rofllol

27 Apr 2011 16:57 #185 by kresspin

HEARTLESS wrote: I'm not sure it wasn't because his grand mother said he was born in and attended school in Kenya. But for me, I'd like to deny he's an American and trade him in for someone that actually cares about the US.

An affidavit filed by a street preacher named Ron McRae, who conducted an interview with Sarah Obama, the second wife of President Obama's grandfather, through a translator. (Sarah Obama is not the president's biological grandmother, but he calls her "Granny Sarah.")

In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson's birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him.

Here's the conversation:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

You can download the audio here:

http://s16v.com/americasright/8167169.wma

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_ ... 7/23/liddy

27 Apr 2011 17:05 #186 by Martin Ent Inc
2 words

Wheat Futures..

27 Apr 2011 17:08 #187 by HEARTLESS
4 words: re-elect Obama, no future.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

27 Apr 2011 17:10 #188 by Martin Ent Inc
Seriously, have a friend in farming wheat futures.

27 Apr 2011 17:10 #189 by Nmysys
So you all can rant some more.

• Supposedly the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), why is the green patterned background of the document’s safety paper seem to be so seamless?
• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?
• The certificate says “African” for Obama’s father’s race when the term used in the 1960’s was “Negro”.

27 Apr 2011 17:26 - 27 Apr 2011 17:31 #190 by kresspin
Exactly as I (and others) predicted.... :wink:

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds