Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 15:02 #151 by AspenValley

chickaree wrote: [The whiney babies which are amply represented here are not REAL conservatives. They are failures who seek to blame others for their mistakes.

I actually agree with you. But most of those things you mentioned above will get you called a liberal by the ultra-right wingnuts who are running the asylum that used to be the Republican party these days. And unfortunately, they're not just here on this forum.

So when I refer to "conservative-code" I'm referring to current usage, not the traditional meaning of conservative. A traditional conservative is anything BUT an extremist the way these loonies are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 15:02 #152 by outdoor338
So, what will the gold prices due to oil..a friend of mine said gold could hit $4,000 an ounce by August..any thoughts?

27 Apr 2011 15:05 #153 by Pony Soldier
I think $2000 is a closer target that might happen, but I recently sold all of my gold holdings. I see too many similarities to the Carter administration days when I lost a boatload on gold. I bought high and the bottom dropped out. This time around, I actually made 300% on the gold and have now locked in that return to the extent that I can. Hyperinflation will probably eat that profit up, but it was a bit of a hedge.

27 Apr 2011 15:12 - 27 Apr 2011 15:17 #154 by LadyJazzer
Previews of "Coming Attractions" from the After-Birthers:

Publisher of upcoming 'birther' book makes no apologies
Man who pushed questions about Obama's birthplace says he shared information with Trump

The publisher of an upcoming book questioning the circumstances of President Barack Obama’s birth took credit Wednesday for fueling conspiracy theories about the president’s origins, saying he paid for an army of private detectives in Hawaii and provided information about the issue to Donald Trump.

Joseph Farah, the founder and chief executive officer of World Nut Daily, a conspiracy-mongering website with its own publishing arm, also said he has no intention of standing down despite the White House’s release of the so-called long form birth certificate showing that Obama was born in the state of Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, as he always has said.

“I’m not apologizing for [sic] nothing,” a defiant Farah said in a telephone interview with NBC News, insisting there are still questions about Obama’s citizenship aside from where he was born.

The comments by Farah underscore Obama’s observation Wednesday that hard-core birthers are unlikely to be persuaded by any evidence, no matter how compelling. “I know that there’s going to be a segment of people for which, no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest,” Obama said at a White House press event to release the birth certificate.

Farah, who still believes there was foul play associated with the death of Clinton White House lawyer Vince Foster, would seem to be a perfect example. His comments during a lengthy telephone interview with NBC also provide new insights into how the “birther” issue got traction in the first place – and how some of the president’s most strident critics plan to continue to hammer away at the issue, in part by switching the discussion to questioning Obama’s “citizenship” rather than his birth in the United States.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42786288/ns ... sion_2012/

Ah, so we already know that since the birth certificate has now been removed as a target-of-opportunity, they need to re-set the target to some nebulous "citizenship" issue... (And he's so articulate and well-spoken too... He speaks gooder than some of the wingnut birthers...) My god, and from WorldNutDaily?!?!?!

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

My god, you CANNOT make this sh*t up....

AfterBirthers of America UNTIE! (That's 'Unite" for the dyslexics...)

27 Apr 2011 15:12 #155 by outdoor338
This friend of mine is big into gold and silver...he said with the right conditiions, gold will drive the price of oil up and we could see $6.00..makes me wonder..

27 Apr 2011 15:13 #156 by archer

BearMtnHIB wrote: No-one asking the question of Obama to show a document that the constitution of the United States REQUIRES for the job is a nutcase.

Don't let any liberal on here convince you otherwise. He should have showed the damn document when he was running for the office- all this mess was created by Obama himself because he refused to show the required paperwork.

No one asking the question is out of line by asking- Obama was out of line by refusing to show it.

By the way- did he actually show the document? I've been away from the news today.

And so the conservative double-speak begins. What was shown prior to the election was a perfectly legal certificate of live birth....it satisfied the requirement that he prove citizenship. The whole birther nonsense was just the right wing fringe grasping at straws and trying to create a controversy where none existed. Well, he showed the long form anyway today, which the birthers kept saying was all they wanted, but of course it was not what they wanted, and now that they've got it they continue to whine and cry about it....only now it wasn't fast enough to suit them., or some, like major bean have decided it's a fake....and on, and on, and on it goes.

What have I learned from this?.......conservatives are really unhappy people, nothing is good enough for them, they lie out of both sides of their mouths, and they have no idea of taking responsibility for their mistakes, they never say they are sorry, even when they are shown to be wrong......and no matter what mistakes, errors, lies they tell.....they will find a way to blame liberals for it.

Yeah.....that about covers it.

27 Apr 2011 15:15 #157 by Pony Soldier
I'll be on the sidelines for the next 6 months. Things will change in a hurry if the price drops. There will be some real buying opportunities then.

27 Apr 2011 15:17 #158 by AspenValley

archer wrote: [What have I learned from this?.......conservatives are really unhappy people, nothing is good enough for them, they lie out of both sides of their mouths, and they have no idea of taking responsibility for their mistakes, they never say they are sorry, even when they are shown to be wrong......and no matter what mistakes, errors, lies they tell.....they will find a way to blame liberals for it.

Hmm, that's a pretty good description of a personality disorder.

27 Apr 2011 15:19 #159 by Soulshiner

outdoor338 wrote: keep defending obama soul..everyone is laughing at you..you're still defending a president, who can't run this country..2012 will not be fun for you!

Everyone is laughing at who? You have quickly become the joke of 285...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

27 Apr 2011 15:20 #160 by outdoor338

archer wrote:

BearMtnHIB wrote: No-one asking the question of Obama to show a document that the constitution of the United States REQUIRES for the job is a nutcase.

Don't let any liberal on here convince you otherwise. He should have showed the damn document when he was running for the office- all this mess was created by Obama himself because he refused to show the required paperwork.

No one asking the question is out of line by asking- Obama was out of line by refusing to show it.

By the way- did he actually show the document? I've been away from the news today.

And so the conservative double-speak begins. What was shown prior to the election was a perfectly legal certificate of live birth....it satisfied the requirement that he prove citizenship. The whole birther nonsense was just the right wing fringe grasping at straws and trying to create a controversy where none existed. Well, he showed the long form anyway today, which the birthers kept saying was all they wanted, but of course it was not what they wanted, and now that they've got it they continue to whine and cry about it....only now it wasn't fast enough to suit them., or some, like major bean have decided it's a fake....and on, and on, and on it goes.

What have I learned from this?.......conservatives are really unhappy people, nothing is good enough for them, they lie out of both sides of their mouths, and they have no idea of taking responsibility for their mistakes, they never say they are sorry, even when they are shown to be wrong......and no matter what mistakes, errors, lies they tell.....they will find a way to blame liberals for it.

TM..excuse me for one moment, I am enjoying our conversation...have to address archer..

Archer, remember when you and LJ blamed the shooting in AZ on, tea party people, conservatives? Did you ever say you were sorry? "Even when you were shown to be wrong", did you say sorry? and "No matter what mistakes, errors, lies they tell" did you say you were sorry for agreeing with LJ, and blaming the wrong people?

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds