Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 12:26 #101 by Pony Soldier

LadyJazzer wrote: Now, WHERE ARE THOSE KINDERGARTEN RECORDS!!... THE ORIGINALS...not copies!!

Interesting question!! Didn't he have to sign a blood oath to be a Muslim in order to go to kindergarten?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 12:28 #102 by LadyJazzer
I think that must be in the REAL birth-certificate... (which we still haven't seen yet?)

27 Apr 2011 12:32 #103 by kresspin
I'm wondering how long it will be before the wingnut crowd starts demanding documents to prove Hawaii was really a state when Obama was born.

27 Apr 2011 12:32 #104 by Kate

LadyJazzer wrote: I think that must be in the REAL birth-certificate... (which we still haven't seen yet?)

Here is the REAL birth certificate:

27 Apr 2011 12:44 #105 by kresspin
Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta

WASHINGTON–In the continuing controversy surrounding the president's U.S. citizenship, a new fringe group informally known as "Afterbirthers" demanded Monday the authentication of Barack Obama's placenta from his time inside his mother's womb. "All we are asking is that the president produce a sample of his fetal membranes and vessels—preferably along with a photo of the crowning and delivery—and this will all be over," said former presidential candidate and Afterbirthers spokesman Alan Keyes, later adding that his organization would be willing to settle for a half-liter of maternal cord plasma.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/afterb ... enta,6866/

27 Apr 2011 13:16 #106 by cydl
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) – In a stunning announcement that took even political insiders by surprise, President Barack Obama revealed today that he ran for President of Kenya in 2005 but was disqualified when a birth certificate surfaced showing he was born in the United States.

At a press conference at the White House, Mr. Obama spoke for the first time about his little-known unsuccessful foray into Kenyan politics: “Like every American boy or girl, I grew up with the dream of someday becoming President of Kenya.”

But soon after he entered the race, political opponents began spreading rumors that he was not “a real Kenyan,” the President said, and foiled his bid by disseminating copies of his authentic American birth certificate.

“I guess I didn’t look into the rules closely enough before I ran,” the President admitted. “I got caught up in the excitement of being President of Kenya and I guess I just got carried away.”

Lisimba Ogongo, a Nairobi talk radio host who spearheaded the effort to unearth Mr. Obama’s U.S. birth certificate, confirmed Mr. Obama’s version of events today.

“I felt strongly that the people of Kenya deserved the truth,” Mr. Ogongo said. “We were not about to elect a President of Kenya who was really a secret Hawaiian.”

Elsewhere, Donald Trump found himself under renewed pressure to produce all of his authentic marriage certificates, believed to number in the thousands.

27 Apr 2011 13:23 #107 by Kate
Now it's Trump's turn to release documents.

Trump won't release tax info unless Obama provides birth certificate
11:43 a.m. CDT, April 19, 2011

(CNN) -- If Donald Trump runs for president, he says he won't release his tax returns unless President Obama releases his birth certificate.

The latest attention-grabbing sound-bite from the media mogul came in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos Tuesday, during which Trump was decidedly non-committal on what his policy toward tax disclosure will be. A presidential candidate is not required by election law to disclose tax returns, though most voluntarily do.

"I think I may tie mine into his birth certificate. But I've built a great company," Trump said. "It's a strong company. It's an under-levered company. I've got a lot of cash and a tremendous net worth, far greater than even numbers that you've read."

27 Apr 2011 13:26 #108 by Blazer Bob

Kate wrote: Now it's Trump's turn to release documents.

(CNN) -- If Donald Trump runs for president, he says he won't release his tax returns unless President Obama releases his birth certificate.

The latest attention-grabbing sound-bite from the media mogul came in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos Tuesday, during which Trump was decidedly non-committal on what his policy toward tax disclosure will be. A presidential candidate is not required by election law to disclose tax returns, though most voluntarily do.

"I think I may tie mine into his birth certificate. But I've built a great company," Trump said. "It's a strong company. It's an under-levered company. I've got a lot of cash and a tremendous net worth, far greater than even numbers that you've read."

Nah, I want to see him with out his toupee.

27 Apr 2011 13:33 #109 by Kate

neptunechimney wrote:

Kate wrote: Now it's Trump's turn to release documents.

Nah, I want to see him with out his toupee.

Ewwww! No way! There's not enough eye bleach in the world to erase that image!

27 Apr 2011 13:38 #110 by AspenValley
Would that the toupee were the only thing obviously fake about Trump....

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds