Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 10:42 #71 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: I think its great that he showed his LF-BC, even if it was coerced, he showed it kicking and screaming all the way. Trump forced obama to show it..I'm ok with it...now let's debate what matters most, jobs, oil, china, healthcare, and the econ...trump will force obama on these issues. Like I said before, I don't care if trump runs or not..lets let these two debate these topics!

At this point, I wonder if you can ever answer a direct question. Now that the long form birth certificate has been released, do you think that President Obama is a natural born citizen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 10:43 #72 by Soulshiner
Honor and integrity? I wouldn't hold my breath.

Why would anyone debate any topic with someone who has continually lied and insulted anyone who disagrees with you? Why would anyone give you the time of day?

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

27 Apr 2011 10:54 #73 by outdoor338
soul, you have lied again today, now answer my question, you keep spinning..and you copied a post that had one positive remark about bush, have you attacked bush for being president..can you please be honest for once..I know its difficult for you, but..please try? Did you always show him respect??

Its been answered kate..."I'm ok with it"...nothing more to say!

27 Apr 2011 10:55 #74 by LadyJazzer
Current polling suggests that over 64% of the total voting population will NEVER vote for Trump... So, what else have you got?

Trump: "I've got investigators looking into this...And you won't believe what they're finding...."

Trump: "Well I've been told very recently, Anderson, that the birth certificate is missing," Trump told CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday. "I've been told that it's not there or it doesn't exist. And if that's the case it's a big problem."

Any word yet for your talking-points from FauxNoise, WorldNutDaily, DrudgeRetort, and RedNut.com?... That's okay... We'll wait...

And, as Kate said, "Now that the long form birth certificate has been released, do you think that President Obama is a natural born citizen?"

27 Apr 2011 10:57 #75 by major bean
Where did the "-" come from on the rolling stamp for the date of AUG - 8 1961 on Obamas LFBC?
Take a look at the result of the manual typewriter rendition of P.M.
There is still plenty of work to be done on this release of the BC.

Regards,
Major Bean

27 Apr 2011 10:58 #76 by LadyJazzer
rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

:Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: :bash

You can't make this sh*t up....

27 Apr 2011 11:04 #77 by AspenValley

major bean wrote: Where did the "-" come from on the rolling stamp for the date of AUG - 8 1961 on Obamas LFBC?

See what I mean? There is no point in giving it to the demands of birthers, they are just looking for something else to question. I wouldn't release yesterday's used toilet paper for these jackals.

27 Apr 2011 11:06 #78 by outdoor338
You lib's must be hard of hearing...listen carefully, I don't care if trump runs, it doesn't matter! Trump is a businessman, and obama isn't, he has no idea on how a business is run or this country...trump is asking the questions that most Americans want answers to...obama has no answers for jobs, oil, china, healthcare, and the econ...obama is campaigning, not solving problems..

27 Apr 2011 11:07 #79 by major bean
Now, before we start praising the authenticity of this Obama BC, take a look at this image. It is the picture upon which the electronic information has been superimposed. This is the only image which is real. The rest of the information has been electronically imposed upon it.
It is a fake.

You can go to the whitehouse picture and save this picture for yourself and see if you also get this picture saved to your computer.

Obama is a fake and a foreignor.
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad63/majorbean/ObamaBC.jpg?1303923815

Regards,
Major Bean

27 Apr 2011 11:09 #80 by Soulshiner
I love it. It's like talking to a brick wall. You have no honor or integrity and are grasping at straws. I already did the research for you once. You made the accusation, can you back it up? Please keep it up as the hole gets deeper and deeper and funnier and funnier...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds