Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 09:17 - 27 Apr 2011 09:20 #41 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: obama caved in because trump and most of the american people wanted the truth about his BC, a simple solution, just show it..but noooo, he had to be forced by trump...this is just the beginning, wait and see what is going to happen this summer..should be fun to watch..obama and his spin machine in action! :woo hoo:

Have you considered the possibility that releasing it now may be a very canny strategic move? Obama can't be oblivious to the harm the Republicans are doing to their own party blathering about his BC. It may have been a calculated move to make them look even more ridiculous if they keep ranting about it AFTER he released it. And it looks like Trump may be playing right into his hands because he's now saying it's a fake! Based on what? This may end up making him looking even loonier for getting involved in this birther nonsense.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 09:18 #42 by outdoor338
Soul, what nice things did you say about bush? Can you be honest about it, I doubt it! Carry on!

27 Apr 2011 09:19 #43 by Martin Ent Inc
I just wonder what all the secrecy has been about all this time?
I mean 3 + years.

27 Apr 2011 09:20 #44 by outdoor338
Republicans, democrats, and independents wanted to see it..nice try..obama is finished!

27 Apr 2011 09:21 #45 by AspenValley

Martin Ent Inc wrote: I just wonder what all the secrecy has been about all this time?
I mean 3 + years.

My guess is that he didn't want to make a precedent of a President being forced into producing documents he doesn't legally have to because of nutcase pressure to do so.

27 Apr 2011 09:22 #46 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: Republicans, democrats, and independents wanted to see it..nice try..obama is finished!

Obama is finished because his birth certificate shows he was born where he said he was?

rofllol

27 Apr 2011 09:24 #47 by kresspin

outdoor338 wrote: Republicans, democrats, and independents wanted to see it..nice try..obama is finished!

More like the birthers are finished and shown to be the wingnuts they (you) are.

27 Apr 2011 09:26 #48 by Soulshiner
Forum: The Courthouse Topic: Our Green President- George W. Bush
Soulshiner
Since you are lazy and in denial, I will do your research for you. If you search Keyword Bush and author Soulshiner, the following comes up:

Post subject: Re: Our Green President- George W. Bush
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Replies: 1
Views: 51

Thank you George Bush!

And there are no posts of Soulshiner saying anything mean about our President Bush. Keep posting, you are making it real easy to show how wrong you are...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

27 Apr 2011 09:43 #49 by Nobody that matters

AspenValley wrote: Obama is finished because his birth certificate shows he was born where he said he was?

rofllol

No, he's finished because he followed the economic theory of a drunken pervert and it didn't make our economy bounce right back like he hoped it would. He's got thoughts as deep as a puddle, and if it weren't for good scriptwriters he'd sound like a moron whenever he opened his mouth.

But at least he finally proved he was born here... right?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

27 Apr 2011 09:46 #50 by Martin Ent Inc
I suspect that he was born in Hawaii but he kept the controversy alive because he gained from it politically ... he and his handlers have done the calculations and figure it helps him more now to end the controversy than to keep it going (I don't understand their calculus here ... I thought he was still getting good traction against Republicans with the whole "birther" label).

I think they made a gross miscalculation and they've just thrown away one of their best bludgeons.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds