Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 08:59 #31 by kresspin
Obama should never have folded into the demands of a racist fringe group like the birthers. He could have taken the high ground instead of listening to a carnival barker with an illegal rodent on his head.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 09:01 #32 by LadyJazzer
Now, WHERE ARE THOSE KINDERGARTEN RECORDS!!... THE ORIGINALS...not copies!!

27 Apr 2011 09:03 #33 by AspenValley

kresspin wrote: Obama should never have folded into the demands of a racist fringe group like the birthers. He could have taken the high ground instead of listening to a carnival barker with an illegal rodent on his head.

I agree. He keeps making the mistake of actually thinking these jackals are playing with any sense of rules. You can't satisfy people who are not interested in the truth, only in picking up on any scrap they can find that they can somehow twist to discredit you. The more scraps you give them, the more jackal-like they become.

27 Apr 2011 09:06 #34 by AspenValley

LadyJazzer wrote: Now, WHERE ARE THOSE KINDERGARTEN RECORDS!!... THE ORIGINALS...not copies!!

I'm only half joking when I say that, too. If they came across a comment like "runs with scissors" these nutters would have a field day with. Seriously.

27 Apr 2011 09:07 #35 by Soulshiner
But I thought Trump just said that it doesn't exist. He is full of it and everyone who doubted and questioned President Obama's citizenship needs to acknowledge that he is THEIR President and STFU.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

27 Apr 2011 09:08 #36 by outdoor338
obama caved in because trump and most of the american people wanted the truth about his BC, a simple solution, just show it..but noooo, he had to be forced by trump...this is just the beginning, wait and see what is going to happen this summer..should be fun to watch..obama and his spin machine in action! :woo hoo:

27 Apr 2011 09:10 #37 by outdoor338
soul, how about I give your president the same respect, you gave mine.. :biggrin:

27 Apr 2011 09:10 #38 by kresspin
The Birthers are all in tizzy because Obama gave them enough rope to hang themselves and then kicked the chair out from under them.

We are now witnessing a mass public execution of the Birther fanatics.

I couldn't have dreamed up such a satisfying spectacle.

27 Apr 2011 09:15 #39 by Soulshiner
President Barack Obama just showed you that HE is YOUR President. Even when presented with the facts, you can't stop. I'd put you on ignore if it wasn't so entertaining to watch you make a fool of yourself with your posts.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

27 Apr 2011 09:17 #40 by outdoor338
In your dreams, obama is going down...you think it stops here, not a chance..now we can focus on real issues that obama has no answers to..gas prices..watch obam spin that..china..watch him spin that..jobs..watch him spin that...the econ...watch him spin that! All rats will bail on a sinking ship, you nutjobs can't swim, so you stay with the ship.. :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds