Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 08:30 #21 by pineinthegrass
All the fake birth certificates that have been posted here have now been settled. All the dumb conspiracy theories you guys posted have been settled. When will one of you man up and admit you were wrong? Show some integrity. Or are you still waiting for new conspiracy theories about the document released?

What I really love is that conspiracy wingnut Jerome Corsi was about to release a "shocking" book about the birth certificate. There are lots of bird cages to line now.

Also love what an idiot Donald Trump is making of himself. It's all about him!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 08:34 #22 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: so, no comment on the attacks from the libs about bush's college transcripts..funny, you seem to avoid that! Your not the president..we elected him, he is a public figure..I know, I know..you would be like obama and hide things, when you say one thing and do another, he deserves what he gets..where is the transparency he promised? What happened to it..where did it go..you don't seem to have a problem with obama not keeping promises, is that because maybe he is hiding something? Trump, will rock obamas foundation to the core, now watch how obama explains, the oil prices, he's already blaming everyone else, its the oil companies, the speculators, to much driving..he admits to no responsibility...trump has obama on the ropes already..this is going to be a really fun summer!

I never attacked Bush about college transcripts, nor would I. I did question his "missing" service records, those are supposed to be public record.

I won't bother repeating that there is a difference between transparency in policy and transparency about personal information. You don't get it and you never will.

Blather on about Trump, I predict he won't make it through the first winnowing of primary candidates. They don't much like egotistical windbags in places like New Hampshire and Iowa.

27 Apr 2011 08:35 #23 by outdoor338
Trump will not run, but again, he is asking the questions of obama that most americans want answers to..oil, jobs, econ, china...obama has been like a greased pig when asked these questions. You libs should love trump, he is trying to make an honest man out of obama...

27 Apr 2011 08:35 #24 by LadyJazzer
I wonder what Orly Taitz will do for a living?

rofllol :lol:

I wonder what will become of: Trump: "I have investigators in Hawaii, and you won't believe what they're finding..."

Betty Crocker recipes for fruitcake?

27 Apr 2011 08:38 #25 by outdoor338
AV, nobody said you attacked bush about his college transcripts, but the left wing did and did it with a vengence.

27 Apr 2011 08:39 #26 by pineinthegrass
Come on outdoor, just admit you were wrong.

Why is that so hard to do?

27 Apr 2011 08:43 #27 by AspenValley
My husband just came in from running an errand says he heard on the radio that Trump is already calling it a fake.

My God, our country has turned into a carnival side show.

27 Apr 2011 08:46 #28 by OmniScience

SS109 wrote: I am betting the Birthers reject the document as fraudulent.

Some probably will. Another 'Dan Rather' document?

But, ...As long as people and the media don't talk about the issues.......

27 Apr 2011 08:49 #29 by LadyJazzer
Seems to me that Obama has been trying to "talk about the issues" for a couple of years now, while the birthers and wingnuts kept obsessing on the birth certificate issue...

"Hoisted on your own petard" now?

27 Apr 2011 08:57 #30 by outdoor338
LJ, obama is talking about the issues? What planet have you been living on...obama has not addressed any real issues, he's picked the final four, been golfing, given light duty to biden...and is on the campaign trail again...good spin, thanks for playing!

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds