Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 11:25 #91 by major bean

cydl wrote: mb, I'm a software developer working in the financial industry. We routinely allow images of documents to be viewed, but capture attempts to copy or save the images (or pdfs) and obscure the contents for reasons of security. Would you want any yahoo on the internet to be able to copy the image of your birth certificate?

I assure you that I know what I am doing concerning how to save PDF imagery. But in order to satisfy you, I will have my daughters attack this. They are quite a bit more qualified than you or anyone that you know.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 11:26 #92 by major bean

kresspin wrote:

major bean wrote: I went to http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf and left clicked on the PCF image. This selected the entire image. I then right clicked upon the image. A small box field appeared upon the image that said "Copy Image "CTRL+C". Left click on this box. Open any image processing software such as PAINT and then paste the image into this software. You will get exactly what I got.

It's a pdf,not a PCF you idiot. A pdf is not an image. It's a pdf. The fact that your awesome Paint program didn't show it correctly doesn't mean it's a fake. It means you're an idiot for trying to copy a pdf as an image.

You can't fix stupid.

I said to paste into Paint bacause I doubt that you liberals have GIMP.

Regards,
Major Bean

27 Apr 2011 11:29 #93 by cydl

major bean wrote:

cydl wrote: mb, I'm a software developer working in the financial industry. We routinely allow images of documents to be viewed, but capture attempts to copy or save the images (or pdfs) and obscure the contents for reasons of security. Would you want any yahoo on the internet to be able to copy the image of your birth certificate?

I assure you that I know what I am doing concerning how to save PDF imagery. But in order to satisfy you, I will have my daughters attack this. They are quite a bit more qualified than you or anyone that you know.

I'm not questioning your ability to save a pdf. And attacking my qualifications when you don't even know me speaks volumes. I'm simply stating that the information may be blocked on purpose - doesn't prove/disprove authenticity.

27 Apr 2011 11:33 #94 by AspenValley

major bean wrote: . But in order to satisfy you, I will have my daughters attack this. They are quite a bit more qualified than you or anyone that you know.

Yeah, they have that god-like ancestory and all. :Whistle

27 Apr 2011 11:34 #95 by AspenValley

major bean wrote:

kresspin wrote:

major bean wrote: I went to http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf and left clicked on the PCF image. This selected the entire image. I then right clicked upon the image. A small box field appeared upon the image that said "Copy Image "CTRL+C". Left click on this box. Open any image processing software such as PAINT and then paste the image into this software. You will get exactly what I got.

It's a pdf,not a PCF you idiot. A pdf is not an image. It's a pdf. The fact that your awesome Paint program didn't show it correctly doesn't mean it's a fake. It means you're an idiot for trying to copy a pdf as an image.

You can't fix stupid.

I said to paste into Paint bacause I doubt that you liberals have GIMP.

You're right! We all have Photoshop in case we have to do a really professional job of quickly faking a Presidential birth certificate!

27 Apr 2011 11:34 #96 by LadyJazzer
Just keep paper towels handy to wipe his chin with... And speak softly.... Don't make any sudden moves.

27 Apr 2011 11:43 #97 by Soulshiner

AspenValley wrote:

major bean wrote: . But in order to satisfy you, I will have my daughters attack this. They are quite a bit more qualified than you or anyone that you know.

Yeah, they have that god-like ancestory and all. :Whistle

And we will need all of their birth records, school records, work records and at 20 people who have actually seen them born and doing the work that makes them more qualified than anyone that anyone knows.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

27 Apr 2011 11:44 - 27 Apr 2011 12:00 #98 by kresspin

major bean wrote: I said to paste into Paint bacause I doubt that you liberals have GIMP.

Nothing beats those awesome FREE image processing programs like...GIMP :wink:

And you even introduce politics into a discussion on imaging software. Unbelievable.

27 Apr 2011 11:58 #99 by Soulshiner

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

27 Apr 2011 12:07 #100 by LadyJazzer

Soulshiner wrote: www.theonion.com/articles/trump-unable-t...roving-hes-no,20250/

LOL ... Well, there you have it... If he can't prove it, then......

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds