Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 08:10 #11 by outdoor338
The American people 7 and obama 0....obama caved in my liberal friends, to the American people and trump. Trump, will hound obama until 2012, with many interesting topics, jobs, oil, china, the economy, healthcare...obama is not a businessman, trump is..I don't care if trump runs or not..but he is asking questions that most of us want answers to. If any media person asked obama the questions that trump is asking, they would never get an honest answer! Omni, hit the nail on the head, "transparency" where is it, what happened to it..all it was, was just a campaign lie..and nothing else!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 08:11 #12 by AspenValley

OmniScience wrote: The sad thing is that so much time is being spent on this instead of the monumental issues our country faces. We have a President already starting his marketing campaign for 2012 and a reality show billionaire chasing birth certificates. What a mess.

You know what I think? I think the reason we have candidates blathering about birth certificates is because they don't have the substance on the issues that would attract a bigger audience than the extremists they already have in their audiences. A President has to be elected by the entire voting populace, and the more most of these people talk, the more they are going to turn off people who are moderates and independents. And I think they know it.

27 Apr 2011 08:12 #13 by cydl
What a waste of time...we have real issues to work on and people are getting in a frenzy about Obama's birth certificate. Even the DNC wouldn't be stupid enough to allow a potential candidate to run if that simple piece of paper was not in order! And don't get me started on Donald Trump...what a jerkoff fool.

I can hardly wait for the "conspiracy" theories to start...I know...the paperwork was forged by the ghost of Abbie Hoffman!!!! rofllol

27 Apr 2011 08:13 #14 by outdoor338
AV, how about his college transcripts? How about his SS being explained to us? Trump will get these as well..

27 Apr 2011 08:15 #15 by outdoor338
AV, libs are leaving obama in droves...many can't afford to eat and pay for gas..they want a change, this is not what they expected..

27 Apr 2011 08:19 #16 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: AV, how about his college transcripts? How about his SS being explained to us? Trump will get these as well..

Yeah, and what about his kindergarten report card?

Make sure it's the original, not a photocopy.

You guys simply don't get that there is absolutely no legal requirement for him to do these things. None.

You want to require that the President produce any document or credentials requested? Fine, amend the Constitution to require it. Until then, you are just blowing hot air.

You don't even have the grace to admit you were an idiot for spreading baseless rumors that he was born in Kenya. I wouldn't release any personal record I wasn't legally required to just BECAUSE of idiots like you trying to make something out of nothing. The more nothing you get, the more something you try to make. It's disgusting.

27 Apr 2011 08:22 #17 by AspenValley

outdoor338 wrote: AV, libs are leaving obama in droves...many can't afford to eat and pay for gas..they want a change, this is not what they expected..

I seem to recall a great many Republicans being not so impressed with Bush as President but I didn't see them turning out in droves to vote for Kerry or Gore.

So even assuming "droves" are disenchanted with Obama, do you really think they're going to vote for The Donald? Or maybe Michelle Bachman? rofllol

27 Apr 2011 08:26 #18 by chickaree
Thank the Lord! Now maybe the birthers will shut up. I believe Obama drew this out as long as he did to make the right look foolish, and he succeeded. T-Rump didn't win. He lost, as did all of us on the right who got splattered in this mess.

27 Apr 2011 08:28 #19 by Blazer Bob

AspenValley wrote:
So even assuming "droves" are disenchanted with Obama, do you really think they're going to vote for The Donald? Or maybe Michelle Bachman? rofllol

Of course not. They stay home. That is in part what gave the d's 06 & 08.

27 Apr 2011 08:30 #20 by outdoor338
so, no comment on the attacks from the libs about bush's college transcripts..funny, you seem to avoid that! Your not the president..we elected him, he is a public figure..I know, I know..you would be like obama and hide things, when you say one thing and do another, he deserves what he gets..where is the transparency he promised? What happened to it..where did it go..you don't seem to have a problem with obama not keeping promises, is that because maybe he is hiding something? Trump, will rock obamas foundation to the core, now watch how obama explains, the oil prices, he's already blaming everyone else, its the oil companies, the speculators, to much driving..he admits to no responsibility...trump has obama on the ropes already..this is going to be a really fun summer!

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds