Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

27 Apr 2011 14:47 #141 by Ice

chickaree wrote: They'll never shut up. Pogo had it right. These morons will eventually kill the GOP if they don't learn to shut up. :|

SHUUUUSH!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Apr 2011 14:47 #142 by Pony Soldier
Can we now move on to REAL issues?

27 Apr 2011 14:49 #143 by Pony Soldier
For instance - the scar!!!

27 Apr 2011 14:51 #144 by outdoor338
I love it when obama had to show his LF-BC, forced to do it, against his will, even people in his own party wanted to see it..and you question us..where is the rant against them..oh, I see...kate, can you explain that for us!
[youtube:1hwxdth4]
[/youtube:1hwxdth4]

27 Apr 2011 14:52 #145 by outdoor338
There are very few of you libs who are defending obama's BC, seems like you moonbats are all here..carry on!

27 Apr 2011 14:54 #146 by outdoor338
TM, lets try oil for starters..why are the prices so high and why is obama blaming oil companies and speculators?

27 Apr 2011 14:55 #147 by chickaree

AspenValley wrote:

Kate wrote: I thought conservatives were all about personal responsibility. What happened here? Some of the conservative posters on this forum made their bed with the birthers and now that it's been exposed as a fraud, few are willing to come forward, accept responsibility for their bad decision and admit they were wrong?

You're kidding, right? Personal responsibility? That's just conservative-code for punishing criminals as intensely as possible, forcing single mothers with five kids to go out and get a job already, and making sure no one taxes them one thin dime for something they don't personally benefit from. Maybe not even then.

Nothing to do with owning up to when they are wrong, I assure you.

I beg to differ.
REAL conservatives admit when they are wrong, learn from the mistake and go onto be better people.
REAL conservatives recognize that some people make mistakes and can be rehabilitated while others need to be removed from society to ensure the well being of the law abiding.
REAL conservatives believe in helping everyone to gain the self respect that comes from being successful.
REAL conservatives recognize that fIr taxes are the ante required to be a part of a civilized society.

The whiney babies which are amply represented here are not REAL conservatives. They are failures who seek to blame others for their mistakes.

27 Apr 2011 14:57 #148 by Pony Soldier

outdoor338 wrote: TM, lets try oil for starters..why are the prices so high and why is obama blaming oil companies and speculators?

Excellent question. My theory is that the price is high for oil and all other commodities due to intentional deflation of the dollar. If the dollar is deflated, we can pay back our staggering debt in much-reduced value.

27 Apr 2011 14:58 #149 by BearMtnHIB
No-one asking the question of Obama to show a document that the constitution of the United States REQUIRES for the job is a nutcase.

Don't let any liberal on here convince you otherwise. He should have showed the damn document when he was running for the office- all this mess was created by Obama himself because he refused to show the required paperwork.

No one asking the question is out of line by asking- Obama was out of line by refusing to show it.

By the way- did he actually show the document? I've been away from the news today.

27 Apr 2011 14:59 #150 by Pony Soldier
Yes, and he was certified by the State of Hawaii before the election. This has all been a dream.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds