Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

28 Apr 2011 13:37 #321 by Nmysys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2011 13:39 #322 by AspenValley
Speaking of talking points, I've often wondered what would happen if there was a two week nationwide blackout where absolutely no talk radio, no TV or cable news, no political blogs were accesible. Would people just be walking around with confused looks on their faces wondering what to think?

Or would a brief detox be enough to break the addiction to a 24/7 talking points IV fix?

28 Apr 2011 13:42 #323 by Nobody that matters

AspenValley wrote: Speaking of talking points, I've often wondered what would happen if there was a two week nationwide blackout where absolutely no talk radio, no TV or cable news, no political blogs were accesible. Would people just be walking around with confused looks on their faces wondering what to think?

Or would a brief detox be enough to break the addiction to a 24/7 talking points IV fix?

Considering I don't watch the news, listen to talk radio, or read political blogs, why not make the blackout a month or a year? I'm down with that.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

28 Apr 2011 13:44 #324 by HEARTLESS
When I upgraded to Internet Explorer 9, I got that 2 week break. 285Bound is/was HTTP 501 or 505 errors. I just came back nastier than ever, after returning to version 7.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

28 Apr 2011 14:03 #325 by Pony Soldier
Well, yeah I can see why. lol You need to go Chrome young Padawan.

28 Apr 2011 15:40 #326 by kresspin
Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate Through The Eyes Of A Birther:

28 Apr 2011 17:13 #327 by outdoor338
Upon first inspection, the document appears to be a photocopy taken from state records and printed on official green paper. However, when the government released PDF is taken into the image editing program Adobe Illustrator, we discover a number of separate elements that reveal the document is not a single scan on paper, as one might surmise. Elements are place in layers or editing boxes over the scan and green textured paper, which is to say the least unusual.

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/04/new ... a-forgery/

28 Apr 2011 17:27 - 28 Apr 2011 19:22 #328 by kresspin
Hawaii officials said the birth certificate is real and was the one they released at the request of the president. How do you spin that?

28 Apr 2011 17:34 #329 by navycpo7

AspenValley wrote: Speaking of talking points, I've often wondered what would happen if there was a two week nationwide blackout where absolutely no talk radio, no TV or cable news, no political blogs were accesible. Would people just be walking around with confused looks on their faces wondering what to think?

Peace and quite, no she said he said, So when is this happening, I am ready

28 Apr 2011 17:40 #330 by navycpo7
OK he showed it, AHELLVA LOT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAN THIS, 250+ killed by tornadoes in the deep south. Lets get a grip.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds