Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

29 Apr 2011 05:50 #351 by navycpo7
Whats really sad here, amongst other things that have happened, is that some very good military officers (who failed to follow the orders given to them) had thier careers ended.

The only thing I wish Obama had done was shown this alot sooner. He talks about how this was a distraction and we need to get on with important issues, I fully agree, but this could have been solved along time ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2011 05:54 #352 by TPP

The Dude wrote: The Birthers are so pathetic.[/qoute] Totally agree!!! :thumbsup:

The Dude wrote: By continuing this rant all they are doing is showing us just how much they hate what America stands for.

Totally disagree, remember that it was hillary that first started this crap, and it was the foolish birthers (& oblama) that picked up on it, and kept it alive. I don't understand it, of all the sh*tty thing this feckless leader has done, why this?????????

29 Apr 2011 05:56 #353 by TPP

navycpo7 wrote: OK he showed it, AHELLVA LOT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAN THIS, 250+ killed by tornadoes in the deep south. Lets get a grip.

Wonder if he'll fly over area in a helicopter, or go golfing?

29 Apr 2011 06:03 #354 by navycpo7

TPP wrote:

navycpo7 wrote: OK he showed it, AHELLVA LOT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAN THIS, 250+ killed by tornadoes in the deep south. Lets get a grip.

My understanding after reading the news this morning is that he will be down there today visiting the area.

29 Apr 2011 06:09 #355 by TPP
Same question still stands!

29 Apr 2011 07:36 #356 by LadyJazzer

navycpo7 wrote:

TPP wrote:

My understanding after reading the news this morning is that he will be down there today visiting the area.

Well, it's better than a flyover of New Orleans and a photo-op with "Heckuva job" Brownie, and a speech against a church with blue-lights in the background...

29 Apr 2011 07:40 #357 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: Well, it's better than a flyover of New Orleans and a photo-op with "Heckuva job" Brownie, and a speech against a church with blue-lights in the background...

Bush again. You secretly got a thing for him don't you? It's like watching a 1st grade girl kicking a boy in the shins.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

29 Apr 2011 07:51 #358 by LadyJazzer
And you guys will be bashing Obama for the next 20 years... So?

29 Apr 2011 07:55 #359 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: And you guys will be bashing Obama for the next 20 years... So?

Nawwww... I live in the moment. I bash whoever's in office currently.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

29 Apr 2011 08:43 #360 by kresspin

navycpo7 wrote: The only thing I wish Obama had done was shown this alot sooner. He talks about how this was a distraction and we need to get on with important issues, I fully agree, but this could have been solved along time ago.

But, it's not "solved" navy. The birthers claim the Hawaii certified BC is a fake, even though Hawaii officials say it's legit. How do you argue with that kind of logic? And so the distraction continues, just as it would have had he shown the long form a long time ago.

I think everyone except the birthers agrees we need to get on with the important issues. It's really showing Americans how rabid the right fringe really is.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds