Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

29 Apr 2011 11:01 #381 by major bean

LadyJazzer wrote: Of course, the long-form birth certificate only confirmed the information of the one that was already out there, so nothing new was added to the pool of information other than a new opportunity for the wingnut birthers to bitch about.

He played the looney-tunes for suckers...

It showed that Obama is not a natural born citizen.
A natural born citizen has both parents who are citizens and neither owes allegience to a foreign authority.
He may be a citizen, but not a natural born citizen. He is not qualified to be POTUS.
But there is also the question as to whether later became a citizen of another country and then received foreign exchange student status to attend college here in the U.S.

His offered BC has shown that he should not be in office.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2011 11:04 #382 by LadyJazzer
That's b.s. But thanks for playing.

29 Apr 2011 11:20 #383 by Kate

major bean wrote:

Kate wrote:

major bean wrote: Obama looked very weak by being forced to surrender this BC. Weak, just as China and Russia view him.

Help me to understand. The birthers, among whom you are one, have been screaming for years that President Obama could put all the questions to rest if he would just release his long form birth certificate. The President agreed, released it and now you say that because he released it, he looks weak? This is what you birthers have been asking for. If he had not released the long form birth certificate, you would still be screaming "Why won't he release it and answer the questions? What's he hiding?"

You can't have it both ways, but obviously, and hypocritically, you are trying.

And he strung it out for 3 years. He has reaped what he has sown. He caused this embarrassment to himself. By his disdain for the public and his refusal to think that the public deserves to know who their president might be. He caused this.

I'm fairly certain that the only people in America who view this an an "embarrassment" are the birthers, such as yourself, who think the President of the United States owes them some sort of additional documentation beyond what is legally required. Now that all you birthers are sitting around, licking your wounds and trying to think up another conspiracy, please do realize that the rest of America - the sane people - wish you would all just quiet down. You're making the rest of us look bad. Go find some dark corner to sit and talk about conspiracies with all the grassy knoll second shooters, go have a chat with those who think the twin towers were rigged with explosives and compare your wonderfully stylish tin foil hats. Get the idea?

I am convinced that you birthers have "Obama Derangement Syndrome." Nothing he does will ever please you. You get what you ask for and then have a hissy fit over the fact that he gave it to you.

29 Apr 2011 11:27 #384 by major bean
No hissy fit here! I am tickled to death at the turn of events. The issue has made a giant step forward. If you had paid attention to this issue it has been determined all along that this is merely the first step in getting all of the documentation released that might tell us all who Obama might be.
We know absolutely nothing of who this person is. We only have his version of his life with absolutely no documentation. That is amazing that you fools take his word for it. Talk about faith!

Regards,
Major Bean

29 Apr 2011 11:30 #385 by outdoor338
Kate, kinda early to be drinking, isn't it...you know its late morning, and what day it is, correct? It amazes me, how you liberals are defending obama's BC, settle down, take some deep breaths, and relax...you BCcrybabies are looking pretty foolish...had your president just been on the up and up...been honest with the american people and been transparent like he said he was going to be...we wouldn't be here...

29 Apr 2011 11:33 #386 by Kate

major bean wrote: No hissy fit here! I am tickled to death at the turn of events. The issue has made a giant step forward. If you had paid attention to this issue it has been determined all along that this is merely the first step in getting all of the documentation released that might tell us all who Obama might be.
We know absolutely nothing of who this person is. We only have his version of his life with absolutely no documentation. That is amazing that you fools take his word for it. Talk about faith!

No, Mr. Bean, you are definitely having a hissy fit. You are the one who won't accept the facts when they are presented to you. You are the one who refusing to read the United States Code when it is shown to you concerning what is a natural born citizen. You seem to have this need to try to marginalize the President of the United States by continuing the rumors of a conspiracy theory.

When the information is presented to you, in the form of a long form birth certificate, you backpedal. It's amazing to watch and makes me wonder just how paranoid you really are.

I'm sorry that you seem to have this blind spot to the truth.

29 Apr 2011 11:36 #387 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: Kate, kinda early to be drinking, isn't it...you know its late morning, and what day it is, correct? It amazes me, how you liberals are defending obama's BC, settle down, take some deep breaths, and relax...you BCcrybabies are looking pretty foolish...had your president just been on the up and up...been honest with the american people and been transparent like he said he was going to be...we wouldn't be here...

Why would you accuse me of drinking?

Have you ever contributed positively to a thread on this forum?

What is that phrase that you use so often here? Oh, yeah, "spanked." Well, Mr. Outdoor, you birthers got spanked this week and are now in the process of furiously backpedaling. Good luck with that.

29 Apr 2011 11:37 #388 by major bean

Kate wrote:

major bean wrote: No hissy fit here! I am tickled to death at the turn of events. The issue has made a giant step forward. If you had paid attention to this issue it has been determined all along that this is merely the first step in getting all of the documentation released that might tell us all who Obama might be.

No, Mr. Bean, you are definitely having a hissy fit. You are the one who won't accept the facts when they are presented to you. You are the one who refusing to read the United States Code when it is shown to you concerning what is a natural born citizen. You seem to have this need to try to marginalize the President of the United States by continuing the rumors of a conspiracy theory.

When the information is presented to you, in the form of a long form birth certificate, you backpedal. It's amazing to watch and makes me wonder just how paranoid you really are.

I'm sorry that you seem to have this blind spot to the truth.

Backpedalling? Hardly. This is forward movement. More good things to come.

Regards,
Major Bean

29 Apr 2011 11:39 #389 by major bean
Spanked. Kate, thanks for the mental image. That is just what happened to Obama; he got spanked! Wonderful!

Regards,
Major Bean

29 Apr 2011 11:46 #390 by LadyJazzer

major bean wrote: We know absolutely nothing of who this person is. We only have his version of his life with absolutely no documentation.

We know absolutely EVERYTHING about this person. The only people who think otherwise are the racists, fools and deniers that can't wrap their bigoted minds around the fact that a black man is in the White House, and he's the legitimate, elected president. (Which is more than Bush could say when he was "installed" in the office by the Supreme Court.)

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds