Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

29 Apr 2011 16:04 #401 by navycpo7

kresspin wrote:

navycpo7 wrote: The only thing I wish Obama had done was shown this alot sooner. He talks about how this was a distraction and we need to get on with important issues, I fully agree, but this could have been solved along time ago.

But, it's not "solved" navy. The birthers claim the Hawaii certified BC is a fake, even though Hawaii officials say it's legit. How do you argue with that kind of logic? And so the distraction continues, just as it would have had he shown the long form a long time ago.

I think everyone except the birthers agrees we need to get on with the important issues. It's really showing Americans how rabid the right fringe really is.

Its solved the birthers are part of the problem not the solution. The birthers are doing nothing but causing hate and discontent and can kiss my arse. We got problems to solve, a failing economy, huge unemployment, etc. Lets fix that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2011 12:19 #402 by kresspin
Obama Releases His Official "Birth Video"....

[youtube:3ljccohj]
[/youtube:3ljccohj]

01 May 2011 12:24 #403 by AspenValley

navycpo7 wrote:

kresspin wrote:

navycpo7 wrote: The only thing I wish Obama had done was shown this alot sooner. He talks about how this was a distraction and we need to get on with important issues, I fully agree, but this could have been solved along time ago.

But, it's not "solved" navy. The birthers claim the Hawaii certified BC is a fake, even though Hawaii officials say it's legit. How do you argue with that kind of logic? And so the distraction continues, just as it would have had he shown the long form a long time ago.

I think everyone except the birthers agrees we need to get on with the important issues. It's really showing Americans how rabid the right fringe really is.

Its solved the birthers are part of the problem not the solution. The birthers are doing nothing but causing hate and discontent and can kiss my arse. We got problems to solve, a failing economy, huge unemployment, etc. Lets fix that.

They don't want to fix it. They want things to get worse to try to enhance their odds of winning the 2012 election.

01 May 2011 12:51 #404 by major bean
Have you noticed that Obama is the one keeping this issue alive on a daily basis? He seems obsessed with the subject. Maybe he has some reason to be obsessed. Reminds me of "The Piece of String" by Guy de Maupassant.

Regards,
Major Bean

01 May 2011 13:46 #405 by kresspin
No,I haven't noticed President Obama keeping this issue alive on a daily basis.

I did notice the birthers keeping the issue alive or 3+ years though, even when the MS Republican party members dropped it years ago.

01 May 2011 14:40 #406 by major bean
kresspin then you do not listen to the national news broadcasts. He mentions it daily on every opportunity.

Regards,
Major Bean

01 May 2011 14:43 #407 by kresspin
Well then, you should be very happy, as someone who doesn't believe the birth certificates are real.

01 May 2011 14:50 #408 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Donald Trump=Carnival Barker

[youtube:38vutajf]
[/youtube:38vutajf]

01 May 2011 15:06 #409 by Photo-fish
Zing!!!
:lol: :rofl rofllol

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 May 2011 15:08 #410 by kresspin

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds