Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

01 May 2011 17:39 #431 by major bean

Dummy Up wrote: Same crowd that whined like stuck pigs when people wanted G W's National Guard records. Same old ,same old. you all make me kind of sick. Transparent BS from all. You all suck.

Please source anything of what you said. I promise that I will read it.
I really do not recall any whining whatsoever concerning G W's Nat'l Guard record. It was a story that appeared and was mulled around in the news. The Republicans outside of the campaign just watched and listened.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2011 17:40 #432 by Kate

outdoor338 wrote: Its over your head..you have no way to reason, do you?

Thanks for the confirmation.

01 May 2011 17:51 #433 by dummy up

major bean wrote:

Dummy Up wrote: Same crowd that whined like stuck pigs when people wanted G W's National Guard records. Same old ,same old. you all make me kind of sick. Transparent BS from all. You all suck.

I really do not recall any whining whatsoever concerning G W's Nat'l Guard record. It was a story that appeared and was mulled around in the news. The Republicans outside of the campaign just watched and listened.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/artic ... _at_guard/

01 May 2011 18:02 - 01 May 2011 18:09 #434 by major bean
By the way, I read kresspin's reference to the source for the Obama birth certificate flap and it is extremely comforting, and funny that this whole fiasco is of Democratic origin.
The Democrats are responsible for the Obama birth certificate conspiracy!

kresspin's link: http://www.slate.com/id/2292306/pagenum/all/#p2

They were started by Andy Martin, a Democratic mole and spoiler.

On March and April 2008, Clinton regained ground and looked to have some chance of beating Obama for the Democratic nomination. This was the time when some Clinton supporters started glomming on to any rumor that looked dangerous. A chain letter from American missionaries in Kenya did the trick: It claimed that Obama's real middle name was "Mohammed."

Good old Democrats!

The early birthers were conservatives and Clinton supporters, people with intense interest in denying the presidency to Obama by any means necessary. The Hillary supporters did some of the hardest digging.

Then comes liberal activist attorney Philip J. Berg, who brought suit against George W. Bush and others alleging that Bush and certain government officials conspired to bring about the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center.

In August, before the Democratic convention, a Philadelphia attorney named Phil Berg, whose most recent high-profile lawsuits had been filed to bring attention to 9/11 conspiracy theorists, filed a lawsuit against Obama.

Thanks kresspin!

Regards,
Major Bean

01 May 2011 18:05 - 01 May 2011 18:10 #435 by major bean

Dummy Up wrote:

major bean wrote:

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/artic ... _at_guard/

This sources "whining"? These were men inside the Bush campaign who responded to the reporters. You have not demonstrated or sourced any whining by conservatives at all.

Your original post made a broad general accusation and I mere wanted you to show that the average conservative was whining. You have failed to source that remark.

The whining did not happen!

Regards,
Major Bean

01 May 2011 18:08 #436 by dummy up
Smoking too much war pipe ,Chief! Your memory is shot. LOL

01 May 2011 18:11 #437 by major bean
Pretty good medicine. We dream up our politics in the medicine lodge. Everyone else ought to try it.

Regards,
Major Bean

01 May 2011 18:13 #438 by dummy up
Whatever works to get you through the day. Share sometime, might be interesting.

01 May 2011 18:18 #439 by major bean
You bring the panties, blindfold, and whip cream?

Regards,
Major Bean

01 May 2011 18:20 #440 by dummy up
TMI, Chief, but not surprised.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds