Trump and American people force obama to show BC today!

28 Apr 2011 20:04 #341 by LadyJazzer
"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies. We're bound to by treaty," Palin said in her analysis,"
Sarah Palin, Nov 24, 2010

"What I love about New Hampshire and what we have in common is our extreme love for liberty. You're the state where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord."
U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, Mar 12, 2011

"In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed."
George W. Bush, May 1, 2003

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2011 20:08 #342 by outdoor338
Liberal hank johnson says, Island will tip over and capsize!

[youtube:1lsuhvq4]
[/youtube:1lsuhvq4]

28 Apr 2011 20:08 #343 by Soulshiner
This is still going on? Pure comedy. Thanks Joke.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

28 Apr 2011 21:11 #344 by navycpo7

archer wrote: The righties here won't believe the birth certificate is real until the right wing blogs and talking heads tell them it is. I have seen no indication that any of them here can think and reason for themselves.

That is where you are wrong, I can think, and speak for myself. His birth Certificate is a done issue, we need to get on with the problems of this country and those that right now in the south need our help more than ever.

28 Apr 2011 21:13 #345 by navycpo7

LadyJazzer wrote: "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies. We're bound to by treaty," Palin said in her analysis,"

"What I love about New Hampshire and what we have in common is our extreme love for liberty. You're the state where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord."

Palin is clueless, best thing she could do is just go back to alaska and go back to being a parent. She is not good at any thing else

28 Apr 2011 21:50 #346 by chickaree

navycpo7 wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies. We're bound to by treaty," Palin said in her analysis,"

Palin is clueless, best thing she could do is just go back to alaska and go back to being a parent. She is not good at any thing else

She's not even good at that. Give her the reality show. That's more her speed. She makes conservative women look bad. She doesn't represent me.

28 Apr 2011 23:13 #347 by Rockdoc

2wlady wrote: So, if you are a public person, you need to display all your personal documents to the public?

Geesh. How logical is THAT?

A BC showing birth as an American is a fundamental requisite to holding or running for the presidency. Therefore as a public official it is completely logical. What is the fear of doing so anyway? If anyone wanted to see mine, hey you are welcome to see it. I'm not hiding anything.

The issue is BC not "..all your personal documents to the public."

28 Apr 2011 23:14 #348 by archer

navycpo7 wrote:

archer wrote: The righties here won't believe the birth certificate is real until the right wing blogs and talking heads tell them it is. I have seen no indication that any of them here can think and reason for themselves.

That is where you are wrong, I can think, and speak for myself. His birth Certificate is a done issue, we need to get on with the problems of this country and those that right now in the south need our help more than ever.

I'm sorry if you thought you were included in my post.....I should have been more specific, I was referring to those on the right here who are still claiming that the birth certificate is fake, they were not claiming that this morning until the conservative blogs started in on the new conspiracy theories. It was almost comical that once the new conspiracy theories hit the blogs they appeared here as well.

I have never thought of you as one of them, a conservative?, yes, a right wing sheep? nope.

29 Apr 2011 00:38 #349 by kresspin
I believe that it is the civic responsibility of anyone here who thinks the President of the Untied States used false credentials to gain office report it immediately to the FBI. If you believe the Hawaiian birth certificates are fake, you should also contact the Hawaii Dept. of Health to report it.

Knowing someone is breaking the law and not reporting the crime can make you an accessory in some cases.

29 Apr 2011 05:16 #350 by The Dude
The Birthers are so pathetic. By continuing this rant all they are doing is showing us just how much they hate what America stands for.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds