Donald Trump's Vietnam Draft Claim Called Into Question

30 Apr 2011 10:33 #21 by lionshead2010
So I guess Kate won't be voting for Donald Trump either. Since when did military service really have any bearing on whether or not someone should serve as President? I mean, really?

Trump is playing with Obama in the same way that cats play with mice before they finally bite their head off and eat them. He has the money, the time and the media's attention. He is having fun playing with the mouse that is Obama. Do you really think Trump needs the money the presidency would bring?

He is playing a game and many "intelligent" people are playing into it. It's hilarious. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Apr 2011 10:39 #22 by Kate
Oh, goodness, NO! A egomaniac that inherited his money and then went bankrupt at least three (or four or five) times running the country? No, thanks. Surely there has to be somebody better than Trump. Please please please, GOP, give us somebody better for a nominee.

You may think that he's playing a game that "intelligent" people are falling for, but I'd be willing to bet that the majority of Americans think Trump is a fool and a blowhard. If he runs and gets the nomination, it will be a landslide for President Obama.

30 Apr 2011 11:00 #23 by Residenttroll returns

Kate wrote: Oh, goodness, NO! A egomaniac that inherited his money and then went bankrupt at least three (or four or five) times running the country? No, thanks. Surely there has to be somebody better than Trump. Please please please, GOP, give us somebody better for a nominee.

You may think that he's playing a game that "intelligent" people are falling for, but I'd be willing to bet that the majority of Americans think Trump is a fool and a blowhard. If he runs and gets the nomination, it will be a landslide for President Obama.

It's funny how the left claims they are about providing equal rights...yet, when a man never claims personal bankruptcy they want to deny him the right to run for President - and make it a new standard.

If Americans though Trump was a fool and a blowhard...he wouldn't have a top rated prime time show.... oh wait, maybe you have a point....there's the View and Oprah.

30 Apr 2011 11:22 #24 by kresspin
He's declared bankruptcy FOUR times: 1991, 1992, 2004 and 2009.

30 Apr 2011 11:27 #25 by Residenttroll returns

kresspin wrote: He's declared bankruptcy FOUR times: 1991, 1992, 2004 and 2009.

Donald Trump has never filed personal bankruptcy... companies that he owned a large or significant portion filed bankruptcy .....

My teenage son ...invested and owned some General Motors stock....does that disqualify him from running for President too?

Gee, the Sustainability of Stupidity never surrenders.

30 Apr 2011 11:38 #26 by Kate

residenttroll wrote:

Kate wrote: Oh, goodness, NO! A egomaniac that inherited his money and then went bankrupt at least three (or four or five) times running the country? No, thanks. Surely there has to be somebody better than Trump. Please please please, GOP, give us somebody better for a nominee.

It's funny how the left claims they are about providing equal rights...yet, when a man never claims personal bankruptcy they want to deny him the right to run for President - and make it a new standard.

If Americans though Trump was a fool and a blowhard...he wouldn't have a top rated prime time show.... oh wait, maybe you have a point....there's the View and Oprah.

Interesting how you somehow think I am trying to take away his right to run for President - something I did not say.

I would not vote for him for many reasons, one of which is that he has been involved in four bankruptcies. That's hardly a shrewd businessman. But you can vote for him if you wish.

As far as having a top rated TV show, that's just because Trump is a sensationalist. People love to watch others trials & tribulations, which is why these "reality shows" are such a hit.

30 Apr 2011 11:43 #27 by kresspin

residenttroll wrote: Gee, the Sustainability of Stupidity never surrenders.

And you are living proof...

30 Apr 2011 11:50 #28 by archer

residenttroll wrote: Donald Trump has never filed personal bankruptcy... companies that he owned a large or significant portion filed bankruptcy .....

My teenage son ...invested and owned some General Motors stock....does that disqualify him from running for President too?

Gee, the Sustainability of Stupidity never surrenders.

Strange that you do not know the difference between owning a large or significant portion of a company (and having a large part in running those same companies) and investing in a company's stock.....back to economics 101 for you. I thought you were smarter than that.....I'll admit to being wrong on that assessment.

Trumps corporate sleeze in no way disqualifies him from running for president, in fact it probably endears him even more to the GOP.....they do love their crooks, and incompetant fools.

30 Apr 2011 11:59 #29 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: [
Trumps corporate sleeze in no way disqualifies him from running for president, in fact it probably endears him even more to the GOP.....they do love their crooks, and incompetant fools.

kresspin wrote: Conservatives have a number of traits.

One of them is they generalize.

30 Apr 2011 12:10 #30 by archer
what? that's not a generalization, it's the truth.....they voted en mass for Bush and Cheney, an incompetant fool and his crooked side kick!! Really, how many Republicans didn't vote for them?

lol

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds