Donald Trump's Vietnam Draft Claim Called Into Question

30 Apr 2011 12:40 #31 by Nmysys
Let's see, Clinton was a draft dodger, ran off to Canada, and all of you Liberals voted for him twice. Obama has done nothing except be a community rabble rouser and you all voted for him, yet you are the judges of who the Conservatives should vote for.

Amazing hypocrisy.

Trump must be as dangerous to the left as Palin.

It is still a year and a half till the 2012 elections. Have your fun while you can, a clear candidate for the Conservatives is yet to emerge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Apr 2011 12:44 #32 by archer
here they come again....those conservative children with the na na na na na nah.....you did it too.....

30 Apr 2011 12:45 #33 by Kate
On the contrary, Trump (or Palin) would most likely be welcomed by the left. If either of those two (or some of the others whose names are being discussed on the right) gather the nomination, Obama would win in a landslide.

30 Apr 2011 12:47 #34 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Trump must be as dangerous to the left as Palin.

I actually agree with you on that point, Trump is about as dangerous to the left as Palin, and I think most any liberal would be happpy to see either one as the Republican nominee for president. The democrats could make mince meat out of whichever one Republicans choose......

30 Apr 2011 12:50 #35 by Nmysys

30 Apr 2011 12:58 #36 by kresspin

Nmysys wrote: Let's see, Clinton was a draft dodger, ran off to Canada

I'll agree he worked to avoid the draft, which he did but I've never heard the part about him running off to Canada. I know he was in England as a Rhodes Scholar, but never heard about Canada. May I ask where that information comes from?

30 Apr 2011 15:26 #37 by LadyJazzer

kresspin wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Let's see, Clinton was a draft dodger, ran off to Canada

I'll agree he worked to avoid the draft, which he did but I've never heard the part about him running off to Canada. I know he was in England as a Rhodes Scholar, but never heard about Canada. May I ask where that information comes from?

That's okay...It's just more of his make-it-up-as-he-goes bullsh*t... He'll get back on his meds soon.

30 Apr 2011 15:45 #38 by Residenttroll returns
Amazing how the libtards make up imaginary standards for the Republicans who run for President

Use Deferments and Education to avoid war: X Clinton X Trump X Bush X Hundreds of Homosexual Pedophile Men who enter the Catholic church as "fathers".

Own an interest in a bankrupt or failed company X Clinton (white water and few banks) X Trump X Millions of liberals via their retirement funds.

30 Apr 2011 15:46 #39 by kresspin
Let's see.. we're talking about Trump but Nmnutz brings up Clinton and that's OK.

But if they talk about Obama and we bring up Bush it's not OK.

Got it.

30 Apr 2011 15:48 #40 by Residenttroll returns

kresspin wrote: Let's see.. we're talking about Trump but Nmnutz brings up Clinton and that's OK.

But if they talk about Obama and we bring up Bush it's not OK.

Got it.

Hey maybe you could get Dan Rather to make up some fake stories about Trump....

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds