Bin Laden Dead

02 May 2011 11:42 #71 by Let the Wildlife run PC
I want NY to see the body or DNA before they feel satisfaction.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2011 11:53 #72 by BearMtnHIB
Replied by BearMtnHIB on topic Bin Laden Dead

As for Pakistan...I'm hearing OBL was captured and killed 100 yards from a Pakistani military compound. That ought to tell you something. Pakistan has always been between a rock and a hard place in this war but now the rock just got a whole lot bigger and the hard place a whole lot harder. They either need to choose sides or we need to start pouring aid into those countries that surround Pakistan and aren't exactly "friends". Secretary Clinton did her best to put a happy face on the touchy relationship with Pakistan this morning but I think they screwed the pooch on this one and will regret it.

I have been hearing for weeks now on the "South Asia Today" news program (out of India) that the Pakistani ISI has been providing support to the taliban. they claim that the ISI provides the taliban with logistical, weapons, and safe haven. If those reports are true- America should consider the ISI as enemies of this country, not as friends. We are giving those bastards our money- and they buy guns with it and support the taliban.

We should start dropping bombs on them- and sending in teams to assassinate them one by one.

They are our enemies.

This news is not reported in the American media. Makes my blood boil.

02 May 2011 13:40 #73 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Bin Laden Dead

BearMtnHIB wrote:

As for Pakistan...I'm hearing OBL was captured and killed 100 yards from a Pakistani military compound. That ought to tell you something. Pakistan has always been between a rock and a hard place in this war but now the rock just got a whole lot bigger and the hard place a whole lot harder. They either need to choose sides or we need to start pouring aid into those countries that surround Pakistan and aren't exactly "friends". Secretary Clinton did her best to put a happy face on the touchy relationship with Pakistan this morning but I think they screwed the pooch on this one and will regret it.

I have been hearing for weeks now on the "South Asia Today" news program (out of India) that the Pakistani ISI has been providing support to the taliban. they claim that the ISI provides the taliban with logistical, weapons, and safe haven. If those reports are true- America should consider the ISI as enemies of this country, not as friends. We are giving those bastards our money- and they buy guns with it and support the taliban.

We should start dropping bombs on them- and sending in teams to assassinate them one by one.

They are our enemies.

This news is not reported in the American media. Makes my blood boil.

:like: AGREED!

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds